The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

2 horses in one competition

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
t0uke
Visit My Farm

2 horses in one competition

Post by t0uke »

Hello!

I have a question about entering a competition. When one of my horses is entered I can't put another horse into the same event. Game won't allows me because:
• This handler is already entered and may only be entered once.
I'm fine with it, but many times I saw players who put two horses in one event. Firstly I thought they're allowed to because they host it but later I realized it doesn't matter if you host an event or not.

Does it have something in common with premium accounts?
If no, how's it possible?
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Re: 2 horses in one competition

Post by Kayaine »

t0uke wrote:Hello!

I have a question about entering a competition. When one of my horses is entered I can't put another horse into the same event. Game won't allows me because:
• This handler is already entered and may only be entered once.
I'm fine with it, but many times I saw players who put two horses in one event. Firstly I thought they're allowed to because they host it but later I realized it doesn't matter if you host an event or not.

Does it have something in common with premium accounts?
If no, how's it possible?
Some competitions allow multiple horses. The general rule of thumb is if it is a competition where the same rider could have ridden two horses in real life, then two horses can be entered. Barrel racing for instance. You could ride one horse, finish, then ride another. Racing, however, you can't ride 2 horses in the same race.

Hope that helps.
t0uke
Visit My Farm

Re: 2 horses in one competition

Post by t0uke »

Kayaine wrote:Some competitions allow multiple horses. The general rule of thumb is if it is a competition where the same rider could have ridden two horses in real life, then two horses can be entered. Barrel racing for instance. You could ride one horse, finish, then ride another. Racing, however, you can't ride 2 horses in the same race.

Hope that helps.
It explains everything. After I posted it I found this info also in FAQ. :)
Thank you so much for a fast answer. It all makes sense now.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:13 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:13 pm