The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Earn Money

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
cassietaylor27
Visit My Farm

Earn Money

Post by cassietaylor27 »

I don't know how to earn money other than enter in local shows. I also need help knowing how to get more turns to advance in days faster. thanks
Xant’hippe
Visit My Farm

Re: Earn Money

Post by Xant’hippe »

Your horses are beautiful and healthy -- Spirit is a very promising colt! Good Start! :D

Money comes from: stud fees, selling horses, entering public competitions (see "Competitions"), sponsoring competitions, and leveling up. See that "Level" bar just to the left of your farm's Time indicator? That's your Experience points vs. whatever Level you are earning. When you get to the next level, you'll get some thousands of HWO dollars plus some pony tokens.

To get time you need to throw real-world money at the game. See "Store" for Premium membership (renew every month) and Player Bonuses (a one-time cost).
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:I don't know how to earn money other than enter in local shows. I also need help knowing how to get more turns to advance in days faster. thanks
Don't forget, every twenty minutes you will earn back a turn.
But Xant'hippe is correct, if you want to bank more turns or earn them quicker, you may/will probably be putting real life money into the game.

You'll find more information if you open the store drop-down menu on the left of the screen and check out upgrade benefits and player bonuses.
meaghanne2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by meaghanne2 »

cassietaylor27 wrote:I don't know how to earn money other than enter in local shows. I also need help knowing how to get more turns to advance in days faster. thanks
Local shows are in my opinion the best way to earn. You earn money, points, and turns. I definitely recommend purchasing the doubled turn amount at the very least because the more turns you make= more local shows = more turns, money, and experience points earned.
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

Player Bonuses "Faster Day Regeneration", "Increase Max Saved Days", "Longer Days", and "Time Saver" + Premium =
24 hours in your Farm Day: 8 Local Shows (if you don't do anything else). 24 turns and you regenerate turns every 5 minutes.

Another thing, you can mow pastures. Each mow reduces quality by 20%. It takes 1 hour (or 45 minutes with Time Saver) for a Small pasture, 2 hrs. / 1.5 hrs. for Medium, and 3 hrs./ 2.25 hrs. for Large. Pastures regrow at 3.9% quality every turn if horses aren't grazing them (or you do supplemental feeding). Some pastures cost HWO $ and some cost Pony Tokens.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:55 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:55 am