The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Help?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
cookiecutey
Visit My Farm

Help?

Post by cookiecutey »

How many accounts can I have? Is it ok to breed/transfer horses between your accounts? it it ok to play and breed/transfer horses with my family members, since they play too? thanks for helping! :D
Kayaine
Visit My Farm

Re: Help?

Post by Kayaine »

cookiecutey wrote:How many accounts can I have? Is it ok to breed/transfer horses between your accounts? it it ok to play and breed/transfer horses with my family members, since they play too? thanks for helping! :D
You can have 2 accounts. As far as I know, you can freely transfer horses and money between YOUR 2 accounts. At least that is the way most everyone plays, so I've never heard of any limits on that. You should limit the transfer of money and horses to other family accounts that are not your own. I use the rule of, if I would do it for someone not family then you can do it for family too. But that's my own rule of thumb.
cookiecutey
Visit My Farm

Post by cookiecutey »

Oh.... my sister has a main account and a side account, is it alright if I make a side account also? thanks a million!
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Yes.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:19 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:19 pm