Community Forum

PPS

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

PPS

Post by chelsea_08082 »

What does PPS stand for? It's found beside the level of the competition discipline under the "Competion Record" section of your horse's info.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: PPS

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

points per start

Here is the text if you click on the horse's level of each discipline.

"Your horses Marathon Driving level is determined by the total points won divided by the total events entered (called the "Points Per Start" or PPS) for Marathon Driving competitions. The PPS for each level changes over time depending on the last few months of competition. The more talented the competitive population is, the more difficult each level becomes. You horse can go up, or down, in levels depending on how well he competes against other horses."
chelsea_08082
Visit My Farm

Re: PPS

Post by chelsea_08082 »

QuesthavenFarms wrote:points per start

Here is the text if you click on the horse's level of each discipline.

"Your horses Marathon Driving level is determined by the total points won divided by the total events entered (called the "Points Per Start" or PPS) for Marathon Driving competitions. The PPS for each level changes over time depending on the last few months of competition. The more talented the competitive population is, the more difficult each level becomes. You horse can go up, or down, in levels depending on how well he competes against other horses."
Thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:39 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:39 pm