The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Tutorial Question?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
CodeZero
Visit My Farm

Tutorial Question?

Post by CodeZero »

So I came back after a very long break, and I have a problem with the tutorial.

It tells me to "Begin studying "Basic Horse Management 1, Level 1.""
But... I already did that? Is there anyway I can skip this quest?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Tutorial Question?

Post by BlackOak2 »

CodeZero wrote:So I came back after a very long break, and I have a problem with the tutorial.

It tells me to "Begin studying "Basic Horse Management 1, Level 1.""
But... I already did that? Is there anyway I can skip this quest?
It should cycle through ones you have already completed. Sometimes it takes a little 'encouraging'. Try the following, it worked for me when I thought I was 'stuck'.

Click on the banner and the pop-ups that appear when you cycle a day.
Go into the quests page. Sometimes just letting the page load will move you through the completed objectives. You may need to go back to the page multiple times as you complete each objective.
You can also start and finish another skill.

Usually, these work splendidly and no further action is required. Sometimes they don't and other things can be tried, such as purchasing a halter, applying the halter to a horse, breeding a mare and having it give birth. Or even purchasing a decoration and applying it to your farm.

Start easy, usually the banner click works. Then go to the quests page.

Good Luck.
19aplatz
Visit My Farm

Post by 19aplatz »

I can't figure out were to go for this quest :Complete studying "Basic Horse Management I, Level 1".
? :|
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

19aplatz wrote:I can't figure out were to go for this quest :Complete studying "Basic Horse Management I, Level 1".
? :|
Player
Skills
Horse Ownership

If you have trouble getting there, here's your link.
Sienna<3
Visit My Farm

Post by Sienna<3 »

I’m completing the tutorial but it won’t let me click “save” when saving an image to the gallery I have tried multiple times on different devices, how can I get round this problem? Because it won’t let me complete the tutorial without doing this task!
Tom
Admin
Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by Tom »

Sienna<3 wrote:I’m completing the tutorial but it won’t let me click “save” when saving an image to the gallery I have tried multiple times on different devices, how can I get round this problem? Because it won’t let me complete the tutorial without doing this task!
There was an issue this morning with one of our service providers, but it has been resolved now.
Sienna<3
Visit My Farm

Post by Sienna<3 »

Tom wrote:
Sienna<3 wrote:I’m completing the tutorial but it won’t let me click “save” when saving an image to the gallery I have tried multiple times on different devices, how can I get round this problem? Because it won’t let me complete the tutorial without doing this task!
There was an issue this morning with one of our service providers, but it has been resolved now.
Thank you. :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:37 pm

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:37 pm