The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Help?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Help?

Post by Horsey8866 »

I had a pregnant mare that died while she was pregnant but a couple turns later she still had the foal. Is this supposed to happen or was this a glitch?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Help?

Post by BlackOak2 »

Horsey8866 wrote:I had a pregnant mare that died while she was pregnant but a couple turns later she still had the foal. Is this supposed to happen or was this a glitch?
Right now, our mares cannot die while they are pregnant. However, they can die the same day they give birth.

Although I didn't see exactly what happened in your case, I believe that your mare didn't actually die until the day she gave birth. Take a look at your mail notifications, you should see your mare's death mail time-stamp at or after when your foal was born.

If, in fact, your mare died before birth (as in the timestamps for the birth of the foal is dated minutes after the death of the mare), then I would suggest that you forward a bugs note in the bugs forum, with a link to both mails.

I think what happened is your page didn't refresh just right and you came across multiple notifications at once. But then again, I didn't see what happened, so that's just my guess.
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Re: Help?

Post by Horsey8866 »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Horsey8866 wrote:I had a pregnant mare that died while she was pregnant but a couple turns later she still had the foal. Is this supposed to happen or was this a glitch?
Right now, our mares cannot die while they are pregnant. However, they can die the same day they give birth.

Although I didn't see exactly what happened in your case, I believe that your mare didn't actually die until the day she gave birth. Take a look at your mail notifications, you should see your mare's death mail time-stamp at or after when your foal was born.

If, in fact, your mare died before birth (as in the timestamps for the birth of the foal is dated minutes after the death of the mare), then I would suggest that you forward a bugs note in the bugs forum, with a link to both mails.

I think what happened is your page didn't refresh just right and you came across multiple notifications at once. But then again, I didn't see what happened, so that's just my guess.

Ok Thank you I will look at them
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:19 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:19 am