The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Easy way for breeding quests?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
RebelOfNeverland
Visit My Farm

Easy way for breeding quests?

Post by RebelOfNeverland »

Hello!

Well, I'm new, and I want to start with the breeding quests. I completed the tutorial first.
But, there's tons of breeding quests. What breeds are the easiest to breed? What's smart to start with?

(Sorry for my bad English, I'm Dutch)
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Easy way for breeding quests?

Post by 8arbarossa »

je moet gewoon beginnen met de soorten die zo min mogelijk ingewikkelde paarden nodig heeft. Exmore pony en Ahkal teke bijv.
Als je de rassen een voor een bekijkt zal je ze wat leren kennen en kom je er vanzelf achter welke het makkelijkst zijn.
Probeer eerst de soorten waarbij je alleen geadopteerde paarden nodig hebt.

Start with the horses that need the least ingredrients, like the exmore pony and ahkal teke
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
RebelOfNeverland
Visit My Farm

Post by RebelOfNeverland »

Ben nu inderdaad bezig met Akhal Teke. Heb mijn veulen nu, maar die geeft dus alleen de kruising aan, en niet het ras Akhal Teke... Ik heb beide ouders wel met zo'n boek gedaan en ze hadden beide goede punten (Beide 4 geloof ik) Waarom is mijn veulen dan geen akhal Teke?

Yes I've started with the Akhal Teke indeed. I breeded my Arabian and Turkmene horse together and got the foal... Whitch is indeed a cross... And not the breed Akhal Teke. Why is that?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

RebelOfNeverland wrote:Ben nu inderdaad bezig met Akhal Teke. Heb mijn veulen nu, maar die geeft dus alleen de kruising aan, en niet het ras Akhal Teke... Ik heb beide ouders wel met zo'n boek gedaan en ze hadden beide goede punten (Beide 4 geloof ik) Waarom is mijn veulen dan geen akhal Teke?

Yes I've started with the Akhal Teke indeed. I breeded my Arabian and Turkmene horse together and got the foal... Whitch is indeed a cross... And not the breed Akhal Teke. Why is that?
Because having the correct breeds for the recipe only offers you the chance of breeding into the new breed. Ways to improve your chances are breeding those original breeds closer to what the outcome breed is supposed to be (such as if the outcome breed is a pony build, and you have horse builds, to breed that horse build into a pony build). The closer those original breeds are to the outcome breed 'perfect conformation' (according to the breed book, obtained in the market), the better chance you get (it will never be 100% chance of acquiring the new breed, it will just offer a better chance at it).
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:26 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:26 am