The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

My foal's picture is non-existent help!

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
remnitance
Visit My Farm

My foal's picture is non-existent help!

Post by remnitance »

So I bred my hackney mare, in hopes to create a new awesome cross breed. Well, my foal now does not have a picture. It is just words in the somewhat shape of a foal. I have tried various things such as exiting out and taking a turn to the next day but it hasn't worked. This is super disappointing because I was anticipating a nice coloured foal.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: My foal's picture is non-existent help!

Post by BlackOak2 »

remnitance wrote:So I bred my hackney mare, in hopes to create a new awesome cross breed. Well, my foal now does not have a picture. It is just words in the somewhat shape of a foal. I have tried various things such as exiting out and taking a turn to the next day but it hasn't worked. This is super disappointing because I was anticipating a nice coloured foal.
Don't forget to read this. It can be found under the help section, in the guides.

It explains some of the most often reoccurring instances of 'glitches' that we all see from time to time and defines the problem you are experiencing right now.

For you, this 'words in the somewhat shape of a foal' is normal (albeit a bit annoying at times). If you were to read it, the words would spell out 'image rendering' to let us know that the render is backlogged or temporarily stuck with the horse.

It usually renders properly given some time.

And, welcome to the game!
remnitance
Visit My Farm

Post by remnitance »

thank you. This has happened to 3 of my foals now. I really hope it resolves
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

remnitance wrote:thank you. This has happened to 3 of my foals now. I really hope it resolves
The renderer has seemingly been a little slower these past couple days. I've had a few come up partially or fully 'image rendering' (on horses that have been on my farm for 'years' now also).
It may just need a kick from our admins, or... with the addition of the private sales, it may just need some time to catch up (though I'm not sure why or how they would affect each other).

If you need to see the foal, for color identification, or to see if color was passed on appropriately from it's parents, you can try the basic steps: a different browser, a different computer, a different operating system, clearing your internet cache, or even using your secondary account (if you have one). Sometimes the renderer will handle the image differently between accounts.
remnitance
Visit My Farm

Post by remnitance »

Thank you for all of your helpful information. Unfortunately I have tried logging on on a different browser as well as my phone. It seems that every foal is coming out completely as "image rendering" I have tried putting on and removing tack as well but nothing.
wildhorse58215
Visit My Farm

Post by wildhorse58215 »

I have tried and my foal won't show up , and a friend malishka33 has 3 that are breeding age but won't show up. Help!
larissar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Visit My Farm

Post by larissar »

Render has been swiftly kicked and is now churning out images again. It's got a bit of a backlog to work through, should take a couple hours to be caught up.
remnitance
Visit My Farm

Post by remnitance »

larissar wrote:Render has been swiftly kicked and is now churning out images again. It's got a bit of a backlog to work through, should take a couple hours to be caught up.

thank you!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Larissar to the rescue! :D :P
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:38 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:38 am