The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Creating Horse Breed?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
The Tobiano
Visit My Farm

Creating Horse Breed?

Post by The Tobiano »

Hey!
I apologize for the title, I couldn't think of anything better. I'm trying to breed some cross horses to get a new line Thoroughbred, however, I need some help.
Could I use an exact cross of North African Barb x Arabian, and breed that to Part Akhal-Teke x Galloway? Does the "part" really matter? Would I get a Grade Horse or a Part Thoroughbred? (If that's a thing in this situation). I'm really new to this, so I apologize if this is a silly question.
Thanks so much! :)
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: Creating Horse Breed?

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

The Tobiano wrote:Hey!
I apologize for the title, I couldn't think of anything better. I'm trying to breed some cross horses to get a new line Thoroughbred, however, I need some help.
Could I use an exact cross of North African Barb x Arabian, and breed that to Part Akhal-Teke x Galloway? Does the "part" really matter? Would I get a Grade Horse or a Part Thoroughbred? (If that's a thing in this situation). I'm really new to this, so I apologize if this is a silly question.
Thanks so much! :)
Part doesn't matter but you should buy the TB book and make sure your foundation horses score well in the Thoroughbred book. The books are in the market bookstore.
The Tobiano
Visit My Farm

Re: Creating Horse Breed?

Post by The Tobiano »

Good idea! Thanks for the help!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:46 am