The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Stuck on "Complete First Course"

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
levitatecrown
Visit My Farm

Stuck on "Complete First Course"

Post by levitatecrown »

So I have played this game for a few days and am working on Basic Horse Management 2 level 2
My issue is even though i am past the Basic Horse Management 1, level 1 it still says that i need to complete the objective. Is it a bug?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Stuck on "Complete First Course"

Post by BlackOak2 »

levitatecrown wrote:
So I have played this game for a few days and am working on Basic Horse Management 2 level 2
My issue is even though i am past the Basic Horse Management 1, level 1 it still says that i need to complete the objective. Is it a bug?
It could be.Try the basic tricks to 'jumpstarting' the tutorial.
In no specific order...
Click the banner.
Finish another quest (for a list of quick quests for the tutorial, please see the quick start guide for newbies in the help guide section).
Go to your quests page (sometimes you may need to reload or go to it multiple times if it keeps finishing quests).
Try a different browser.
Try a different computer (or also a different operating system).
Empty your internet caches and restart the computer.
And of course, make sure your browser is up to date.

If these things do not work, and indeed you have already completed the course it's asking you to complete. Then you certainly might be experiencing a bug. Don't forget to post your browser and pc info when you post in the bugs forum (instructions on how to do so, and what specifics they want is noted at the top of the bugs forum page).

Good luck!
Xant’hippe
Visit My Farm

Re: Stuck on "Complete First Course"

Post by Xant’hippe »

There may be a simpler explanation and procedure.

After each course has run through the allotted time, a box labeled "Complete Course" appears next to it. When I first saw that, I thought, yes, the course is complete. However, this means, now you click on that box and ONLY THEN does it acknowledge that you have finished it! Try clicking on that box. Then refresh the view in that window/tab. By now you should see "Begin Course" appear with the next level course.

If the above has already been tried (and failed), then see BlackOak2's recommendations.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:42 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:42 am