The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Stuck on Tutorial

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Aika
Visit My Farm

Stuck on Tutorial

Post by Aika »

Hi I'm new here.

I am currently doing the tutorial but when it comes to 'breed your mare', I'm stuck. I've already bred my mare with my stallion but the tutorial didn't validate itself. What do I do?

Thanks,
Aika.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Stuck on Tutorial

Post by BlackOak2 »

Aika wrote:Hi I'm new here.

I am currently doing the tutorial but when it comes to 'breed your mare', I'm stuck. I've already bred my mare with my stallion but the tutorial didn't validate itself. What do I do?

Thanks,
Aika.
From the 'quick start guide for newbies', located in the help guides section.

"Tutorial
The tutorial is designed to allow you to get the feel of the game and how it progresses. It will offer a lot of little extras as you complete each objective. It should be decently self explanatory and thus far has offered little to no problems. If you find yourself stuck, the community should be able to help. If you find an objective seems ‘stuck’, try clicking on the banner, clicking on the notification, going into your quests section (found under your player… look left), try emptying your internet caches and history. If these suggestions don’t work, you can try a different browser, or a different computer. You can also check to make sure you have inventory room (found under your player tab), purchasing a halter, applying a halter to a horse or even purchasing an adoption centre horse."

If you have bred your mare before you received the objective, you'll have to wait until she gives birth and do so again. If you received the objective before breeding your mare, try what the suggestions are from the above 'tutorial'.
Sometimes just clicking the banner or the notification works.
Satinka
Visit My Farm

Post by Satinka »

Im stuck with the task to study Basic Horse Management 1 but I finished this course long ago. What can I do to finish this task?
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Satinka wrote:Im stuck with the task to study Basic Horse Management 1 but I finished this course long ago. What can I do to finish this task?
Try visiting the quest page, clicking on banners, finishing another course (don't forget that the button 'finish' after you finish the course, needs to be clicked to officially finish the course)...

The same instructions that have already been offered in this post (also found in the newbie quick start guide under problems/errors/weird things that happen).
If none of these little helpers work, you may need some admin assistance and then your issue will need to be posted into the bugs forum with any information you can think of that might help (for instance, when I click on the course to finish it, I receive an error, and offer the error information).
Satinka
Visit My Farm

Post by Satinka »

BlackOak2 wrote:
Satinka wrote:Im stuck with the task to study Basic Horse Management 1 but I finished this course long ago. What can I do to finish this task?
Try visiting the quest page, clicking on banners, finishing another course (don't forget that the button 'finish' after you finish the course, needs to be clicked to officially finish the course)...

The same instructions that have already been offered in this post (also found in the newbie quick start guide under problems/errors/weird things that happen).
If none of these little helpers work, you may need some admin assistance and then your issue will need to be posted into the bugs forum with any information you can think of that might help (for instance, when I click on the course to finish it, I receive an error, and offer the error information).
Thanks, but nothing helped so far and I don't get any error. The tutorial simply doesnt continue.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

Satinka wrote:
BlackOak2 wrote:

Thanks, but nothing helped so far and I don't get any error. The tutorial simply doesnt continue.
Send this over to the bugs forum.
Good Luck!
Aym
Visit My Farm

Post by Aym »

I always hate when that happens. Once you have done the mission for the tutorial it will leave and you will get a new one. You might have to breed 2 but you should look at the quest again. Or you might have to wait in till the colt or filly arrives
Aym
Visit My Farm

need help

Post by Aym »

How do you make a forum? please help
Fox13
Visit My Farm

Re: need help

Post by Fox13 »

Aym wrote:How do you make a forum? please help
Make a forum or post a topic?
As far as I know, only admins can make a forum.

As for posting a topic, go into the forum you want (questions forum for help, color forum for horse coats...) and at the very top of the forum is a button that reads 'new topic'. That's the button you want to make a new post in that forum.
Aym
Visit My Farm

Post by Aym »

How do i move a horse to a stall or new area
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:09 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:09 am