The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Maximum Recurring Competitions?

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Maximum Recurring Competitions?

Post by ladyoblivion »

Can you only have a maximum of 5 recurring competitions. I've looked on the forums for more info on the recurring comps and I haven't found much on it. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Maximum Recurring Competitions?

Post by BlackOak2 »

ladyoblivion wrote:Can you only have a maximum of 5 recurring competitions. I've looked on the forums for more info on the recurring comps and I haven't found much on it. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks!
I am not upgraded, so I cannot say for certain.
However, I would assume reoccurring competitions would still be held to the same limitations as the player skills allow (maximum 11 competitions at any one time).

Is that different for upgraded accounts?
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

Well my max shows and highest level shows are both 6 but whenever I create a new competition that recurs, it creates the comp but doesn't say recurring no matter what type of recurring I do (example: 1/day; 1/week;etc.)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

ladyoblivion wrote:Well my max shows and highest level shows are both 6 but whenever I create a new competition that recurs, it creates the comp but doesn't say recurring no matter what type of recurring I do (example: 1/day; 1/week;etc.)
hmm...
I have seen a couple upgraded with reoccurring competition issues. I don't know if it's a bug, but I don't see another reason for it.

Personally, I'd bounce this over into the bugs forum, or post in another bugs reoccurring comp post that reflects the same issue.

If you're at six, you should be able to post six, reoccurring or otherwise.

It may also help admin if you offer up any differences between when you could and it did reoccur the competitions for you and now, when it doesn't. (For instance, switching browsers)

Good Luck!
ladyoblivion
Visit My Farm

Post by ladyoblivion »

BlackOak2 wrote:ping
Alright thank you I will link this over to the bug area :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:37 am

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:37 am