The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Please Fix or Help

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Please Fix or Help

Post by Horsey8866 »

I am having problems with private sales/public sales.

I have had this problem since my premium account because a non-premium account. I have gone thru all my horses and gotten rid of all my private sale horses that were over my limit. Now when I try to place a horse onto public sales (Not as offers and the horse has a price) an error saying I have to many horses on private sales and I must upgrade my account or wait until a horse that is up for private sales is sold. I have tried refreshing the page and trying to post another sales ad but nothing helps. This is really starting to bother me because I cant do any more breeding since I cant sell any horses.

If this problem doesn't get fixed I will have to quit the game since breeding and selling is the only thing I really enjoy on here. I dont really want to quit but I would have to.

Thank you
listerine
Visit My Farm

Re: Please Fix or Help

Post by listerine »

I am also having the same issue. Please address this or tell me how i can fix it thanks :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

listerine wrote:I am also having the same issue. Please address this or tell me how i can fix it thanks :)
There isn't supposed to be any issues with the private sales feature (at least not in the script). Try wiping all of your caches (going through all of the usual trial fixes). Otherwise if the issue is still existent, try to screen capture the problem and any other things that pop up or that may attribute to it. At the last update on this issue, our admins have found and offered that the script that handles the private sales feature is free and clear. Check out the newbie guide, there's links for the last information there in the errors section near the bottom.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... =12&t=8985
Scythian
Visit My Farm

Post by Scythian »

Sorry you have had this trouble, and I hope that following BlackOak2's recommendations fixes it.

If you still have the problem, please write another message in "Bugs and Errors". You could also copy the text of that message and send another message to Admin by pasting the text into the window it puts up for you in "Contact Us".
listerine
Visit My Farm

Post by listerine »

Sold another horse and then tried again and this time the horse ive tried before is up for sale. Not sure why this time as i sold 5/6 horses before this 1, while still having the problem. Ty for answering :)
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

listerine wrote:Sold another horse and then tried again and this time the horse ive tried before is up for sale. Not sure why this time as i sold 5/6 horses before this 1, while still having the problem. Ty for answering :)
Hoping you continue to be able to sell and no longer have this issue.
Good luck!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:49 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:49 pm