The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Conformation Help >>>

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Retsi
Visit My Farm

Conformation Help >>>

Post by Retsi »

I just upgraded to receive conformation benefits, etc. I would like to start breeding quality horses that do well in competitions. Can someone please explain the conformation of one of my horses to give me an idea of what to look for? I'm not sure what's good or bad, how high does the score need to be for the horse to be considered good, above 10? Above 20? I'm clueless :lol: break it down for me

SF Ivory Deceit
⋆ℜ⋆ Roaring River Equestrian ⋆ℜ⋆
vallers
Visit My Farm

Re: Conformation Help >>>

Post by vallers »

Retsi wrote:I just upgraded to receive conformation benefits, etc. I would like to start breeding quality horses that do well in competitions. Can someone please explain the conformation of one of my horses to give me an idea of what to look for? I'm not sure what's good or bad, how high does the score need to be for the horse to be considered good, above 10? Above 20? I'm clueless :lol: break it down for me

SF Ivory Deceit
I've seen numbers on a stat as low as 9 and as high as 65. As a guide, I aim for the stats im using for a discipline to be over 40 on a horse. For example, for racing its speed strength stamina and speed. i try for over 50 in speed and over 30 in strength and over 40 in stamina
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:31 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:31 am