The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

How to Host Shows

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Harmony Hill
Visit My Farm

How to Host Shows

Post by Harmony Hill »

Hi, would someone please be able to let me know how to host shows when you have time? Thank you!
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Re: How to Host Shows

Post by Horsey8866 »

Here you are:

1- Open competitions tab on the left
2- Then Click on "Upcoming Events"
3- On the right side of the page there is a button saying "host an event"..Click it
4- Then fill out all of the questions it has for you......."Competition Name" "Competition Level" "Discipline" "Recurrence" "Entry Fee" and you can hit "More Options" but those are all optional.
5- Then click "Host New Competition" it wont end for a while so dont be suprised when you have to wait for a while.

Hope that helps <3 :)
Horsey8866
Visit My Farm

Post by Horsey8866 »

Harmony Hill wrote:Hi, would someone please be able to let me know how to host shows when you have time? Thank you!
Forgot to quote you :) so you get the notification I replied So read above ^^^
Harmony Hill
Visit My Farm

Post by Harmony Hill »

Horsey8866 wrote:
Harmony Hill wrote:Hi, would someone please be able to let me know how to host shows when you have time? Thank you!
Forgot to quote you :) so you get the notification I replied So read above ^^^
Thank you so much! That helped a lot :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:01 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:01 pm