The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Training stamina

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Training stamina

Post by Aliw1995 »

all of my horses stamina increases SO slowly. Even though several of my horses have gold stamina, its still it the weakest in their training. Ive also upped my stamina training skill several times. No difference. help please. Also, training overall seems to be pretty slow.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Training stamina

Post by BlackOak2 »

Aliw1995 wrote:all of my horses stamina increases SO slowly. Even though several of my horses have gold stamina, its still it the weakest in their training. Ive also upped my stamina training skill several times. No difference. help please. Also, training overall seems to be pretty slow.
Training is a slow process.
Have you looked at the guide in our help section?
~DWM~ Horse Training Guide
It's probably one of the quickest ways to train them up, even if you don't have any skills.

If you breed horses with better intelligence, I think their training can go a little quicker (a smarter horse learns lessons quicker than a stupid horse).

With no player skill learned, it should still only take about 5 years for 'nearly' full training. With most of the skills learned (except the really long ones), it should take only about 3 years.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:23 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:23 am