The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Horse pregnancy issues.....

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
iloveponys04
Visit My Farm

Horse pregnancy issues.....

Post by iloveponys04 »

Is it possible to abort a pregnancy in this game? I accidentally bred my only mare with one of my stallions, and really did NOT want to do that. Is there a way to change it? If so, how?
BlanketMonster
Visit My Farm

Re: Horse pregnancy issues.....

Post by BlanketMonster »

Unfortunately, no.

If you want to breed from a certain stallion that you own you can choose to select the mare from the stallions page. Same way you breed a mare to your own stallion(s)
iloveponys04
Visit My Farm

Post by iloveponys04 »

Problem is, I ACCIDENTALLY bred her. I definately didn't mean to. I'm just wondering if you can abort the pregnancy.
BlackOak2
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by BlackOak2 »

iloveponys04 wrote:Problem is, I ACCIDENTALLY bred her. I definately didn't mean to. I'm just wondering if you can abort the pregnancy.
Just like BlanketMonster offered already: there is no way to abort a pregnancy. You must wait until your mare gives birth and if you don't want the foal, sell it or rehome it.
iloveponys04
Visit My Farm

Post by iloveponys04 »

Okay, thanks! Too bad, though.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:05 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:05 pm