The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

40% bonus for STAMINA

Need some help figuring out part of the game? Post your questions here and we'll be glad to help you out.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

40% bonus for STAMINA

Post by 8arbarossa »

It took me a while but finally i am maxed out for stamina training bonus.
So why cant i get my horses stamina higher then 99.8% exaclty the same as what i could do with 4% stamina bonus??
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: 40% bonus for STAMINA

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

The bonus allows you to train quicker not longer, but I agree it's disappointing not being able to reach 100%
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

I have mentioned this in a bug report that some stats are not possible to reach 100% with even with all the training bonus from courses done.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/forum/v ... f=4&t=6606
Ricardo Ardo
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ricardo Ardo »

Totina wrote:I have mentioned this in a bug report that some stats are not possible to reach 100% with even with all the training bonus from courses done.
I have seen the bug report, but the fact that its not been acted upon make me wonder if 100% is achievable with some strange combination of training disciplines.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Tnx for the reply guys.
There is a quest to get a horse 100% in every stat, so it must be achievable.
I will react in your bug report so perhaps they wake up
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Totina
Visit My Farm

Post by Totina »

Ricardo Ardo wrote:
Totina wrote:I have mentioned this in a bug report that some stats are not possible to reach 100% with even with all the training bonus from courses done.
I have seen the bug report, but the fact that its not been acted upon make me wonder if 100% is achievable with some strange combination of training disciplines.
It is not achievable by any combination of training, that is why I submitted a bug report about it. I have tried every combination of training I could possibly do and nothing works.
I have finished all the training courses and some of the stats (like strength) can still be improved by 0,01% even after it hits 100%.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

Totina wrote:
Ricardo Ardo wrote:
It is not achievable by any combination of training, that is why I submitted a bug report about it. I have tried every combination of training I could possibly do and nothing works.
I have finished all the training courses and some of the stats (like strength) can still be improved by 0,01% even after it hits 100%.
What do you think? gamemakers got their money so they dont care anymore? :twisted: 8-)
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:57 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:57 am