The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ardennais

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Ardennais

Post by WILD FLICKA »

Hi, I currently have just one Ardennais horse, but I am hoping that I will breed more soon. Anyone else breed these? Mine will all be COI 0.
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Re: Ardennais

Post by 8arbarossa »

Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Nusbaum acres
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Nusbaum acres »

I have a few that I have bred. Do you have a mare or stallion?
brown231
Visit My Farm

Post by brown231 »

I have 5 ardennais, coi 0%
Neon
Visit My Farm

Post by Neon »

Hello, I am looking to give away my line of 0% COI Ardennais! Please ping me if you are interested, my Belgians and Forest Horses are included!
It is only because i would like to focus on my other line, also ping Neon4 for a faster response!
Vargsyster
Visit My Farm

Post by Vargsyster »

Pinging back this post into action again, because I'm currently trying my best to get an Ardennais, but so far I only end up with crossbreeds. Any hints on what I can do?
Stick
Visit My Farm

Post by Stick »

Vargsyster wrote:.
I have one Ardennais boy for sale (and breed) in case he's useful at all to you: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1923826

And I honestly couldn't tell you what nudged him into an Ardennais and not just a mix. I haven't gotten another one before or since! I think it's just a narrow little window of stat-numbers that you have to aim for. I do know that the Belgian-shape genes like to dominate in Belgian/Forest Horse mixes after the first generation, so that may help or hinder your progress depending on how close the Belgians you have are to the Ardennais goal.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:03 am