The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Stallion Compilation

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Stallion Compilation

Post by Aliw1995 »

I am trying to make a stallion compilation for various breeds- of the top studs with the most type and top competing records.
Please post the stud you use most, whether he be your own or someone elses.
Please give the breed of the stud, and his attractive qualities.
I will be compiling a list of High Quality studs.
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Re: Stallion Compilation

Post by luckyhooves »

Hi! I was looking around for a good Deliboz stud and I came across this guy here.
SMGC++ Rh RSAE Chalice's Magneto

He's 100% Deliboz,A Supreme Master GrandChampion ++ Rh, jet-black with a bit of bay around the muzzle, 4* Deliboz. He's a bit tall but I know a lot of people like tall Deliboz horses so that's fine. He also has high GP (62k +).
Aliw1995
Visit My Farm

Post by Aliw1995 »

luckyhooves wrote:Hi! I was looking around for a good Deliboz stud and I came across this guy here.
SMGC++ Rh RSAE Chalice's Magneto

He's 100% Deliboz,A Supreme Master GrandChampion ++ Rh, jet-black with a bit of bay around the muzzle, 4* Deliboz. He's a bit tall but I know a lot of people like tall Deliboz horses so that's fine. He also has high GP (62k +).
Lovely Stud
luckyhooves
Visit My Farm

Post by luckyhooves »

yes, he is. I also know that a lot of people use your studs, too. You could put them on the list.
Ard
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ard »

Just going to put my baby here (I'm a proud mama):

Hidden Tiger
Gold Stamina, Tempo and Intelligence
Green Balance
Pure Friesian stud, third gen. 17.1hh.

He's been used quite a bit<3