The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Post by Stormchase Stables »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Panther wanted to infrom you that his computer is broken and training doesn't work on his phone, I will be taking your horse and passing her back on to you if that's okay. He trained her more, so that each stat has about more than 15% than before. He is very very sorry and also wanted to tell you that her foal was a 2* colt. He said to make up for this little issue he could give you a 5* Araboulonnais stallion.
i am fine with that as long as i get her back in the end as she is to be pared up with a stallion when i get one from my arab mares
Alright she's up.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Stormchase Stables wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: i am fine with that as long as i get her back in the end as she is to be pared up with a stallion when i get one from my arab mares
Alright she's up.
alright, let me just get some money, i only just realised that with the money that i have to give to another person, i dont have enough to pay panther for what he has done so give me a bit and i will try and get as much money as i can to pay him
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Alright she's up.
alright, let me just get some money, i only just realised that with the money that i have to give to another person, i dont have enough to pay panther for what he has done so give me a bit and i will try and get as much money as i can to pay him
Nah he says it's for free since he couldn't fully train her.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Kuro-Chan wrote: alright, let me just get some money, i only just realised that with the money that i have to give to another person, i dont have enough to pay panther for what he has done so give me a bit and i will try and get as much money as i can to pay him
Nah he says it's for free since he couldn't fully train her.
you sure? id feel bad if i didnt pay at least something for what he has done
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Nah he says it's for free since he couldn't fully train her.
you sure? id feel bad if i didnt pay at least something for what he has done
No he feels bad since he bred his stallion to her and couldn't even complete her training.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Kuro-Chan wrote: you sure? id feel bad if i didnt pay at least something for what he has done
No he feels bad since he bred his stallion to her and couldn't even complete her training.
even though the foal i gave him and the foal he got out of her wasnt the best, at least he has a mare to work with to try and get better colts and fillies out of him. please tell him that i am super thankful for everything he has done with my mare
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: No he feels bad since he bred his stallion to her and couldn't even complete her training.
even though the foal i gave him and the foal he got out of her wasnt the best, at least he has a mare to work with to try and get better colts and fillies out of him. please tell him that i am super thankful for everything he has done with my mare
Note from Panther:
Hey! I'm currently just hanging out at Stormchase's place trying to see if her older brother can fix my computer..
This whole situation is totally my fault as I spilled water over my computer.. Really sorry. Only offer 1$, really, it's alright, I mean at least I now have a filly and a colt to work with! I don't need the money and the least I can do is to give you one of my stallions.
Have a good day,
-Panther
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Kuro-Chan wrote: even though the foal i gave him and the foal he got out of her wasnt the best, at least he has a mare to work with to try and get better colts and fillies out of him. please tell him that i am super thankful for everything he has done with my mare
Note from Panther:
Hey! I'm currently just hanging out at Stormchase's place trying to see if her older brother can fix my computer..
This whole situation is totally my fault as I spilled water over my computer.. Really sorry. Only offer 1$, really, it's alright, I mean at least I now have a filly and a colt to work with! I don't need the money and the least I can do is to give you one of my stallions.
Have a good day,
-Panther
if he is sure about it, then alright
Stormchase Stables
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Stormchase Stables wrote: Note from Panther:
Have a good day,
-Panther
if he is sure about it, then alright
Yup he's sure.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Kuro-Chan wrote: if he is sure about it, then alright
Yup he's sure.
im very thankful he did what he did