The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote: Nice, is it a colt or filly?
not sure yet, she foals within the next 4 turns (my acct turns) but ill let you know as ill link it
its a filly but sadly its only a *2 araboulonnias

filly

if you want her anyhow, i will put her up for sale for offers
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: not sure yet, she foals within the next 4 turns (my acct turns) but ill let you know as ill link it
its a filly but sadly its only a *2 araboulonnias

filly

Nvrmind the Eval thank god I needed a filly/mare!
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: its a filly but sadly its only a *2 araboulonnias

filly

you can breed her to your stallions when she is of age and try and get her a 5* :) offer what you can spare on her but she does have a great bloodline from my best stallion (only got one) and my mare thats also doing very well in comps (not that i have shown her very much but they are a great pair and i have 2 arabs pregnant to Boulonnias stallions so i should get two more araboulonnais to make two breeding pairs
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: its a filly but sadly its only a *2 araboulonnias

filly

you can breed her to your stallions when she is of age and try and get her a 5* :) offer what you can spare on her but she does have a great bloodline from my best stallion (only got one) and my mare thats also doing very well in comps (not that i have shown her very much but they are a great pair and i have 2 arabs pregnant to Boulonnias stallions so i should get two more araboulonnais to make two breeding pairs
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote:
How much?
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: you can breed her to your stallions when she is of age and try and get her a 5* :) offer what you can spare on her but she does have a great bloodline from my best stallion (only got one) and my mare thats also doing very well in comps (not that i have shown her very much but they are a great pair and i have 2 arabs pregnant to Boulonnias stallions so i should get two more araboulonnais to make two breeding pairs
How much?
how much you think she is worth is what ill take so just offer how much you think she is worth and have fun with her
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote: How much?
how much you think she is worth is what ill take so just offer how much you think she is worth and have fun with her
I offered only 10k at first because she is 2* but if you want more tell me.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: how much you think she is worth is what ill take so just offer how much you think she is worth and have fun with her
I offered only 10k at first because she is 2* but if you want more tell me.
shes yours :) if you breed her to either {C} Coeur de Lion or {C} Equus Imperatoria you will more then likely get a higher eval as they are both 5*
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote: I offered only 10k at first because she is 2* but if you want more tell me.
shes yours :) if you breed her to either {C} Coeur de Lion or {C} Equus Imperatoria you will more then likely get a higher eval as they are both 5*
Yup, maybe even Gallico Regem because 2* + 4* can equal to 5*
And he has higher GP than his brothers
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: shes yours :) if you breed her to either {C} Coeur de Lion or {C} Equus Imperatoria you will more then likely get a higher eval as they are both 5*
Yup, maybe even Gallico Regem because 2* + 4* can equal to 5*
And he has higher GP than his brothers
good luck with the filly :) ill be breeding more in the future so if you need more mares for your stallions, ill probably have some girls around soon
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:41 am

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:41 am