Community Forum

♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Panther
Visit My Farm

Re: ♞ Araboulonnais ♞

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote: Yup, maybe even Gallico Regem because 2* + 4* can equal to 5*
And he has higher GP than his brothers
good luck with the filly :) ill be breeding more in the future so if you need more mares for your stallions, ill probably have some girls around soon
Great, thanks, and if you ever need to use my stallions for stud or want me to train your horses don't be afraid to ask
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: good luck with the filly :) ill be breeding more in the future so if you need more mares for your stallions, ill probably have some girls around soon
Great, thanks, and if you ever need to use my stallions for stud or want me to train your horses don't be afraid to ask
thanks, ill keep that in mind :) im slowly getting there with my stallion and mare but at my pace as im slow due to me not being all that active and my training skills are rubbish, they will be very old before they are fully trained but im getting there slowly :) and if you need a mare to breed to your stallions, just ask and ill get my mare pregnant to the stallion you desire and then you can get the foal for free :)
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote: Great, thanks, and if you ever need to use my stallions for stud or want me to train your horses don't be afraid to ask
thanks, ill keep that in mind :) im slowly getting there with my stallion and mare but at my pace as im slow due to me not being all that active and my training skills are rubbish, they will be very old before they are fully trained but im getting there slowly :) and if you need a mare to breed to your stallions, just ask and ill get my mare pregnant to the stallion you desire and then you can get the foal for free :)
If you want, I can take over his/her training for free
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: thanks, ill keep that in mind :) im slowly getting there with my stallion and mare but at my pace as im slow due to me not being all that active and my training skills are rubbish, they will be very old before they are fully trained but im getting there slowly :) and if you need a mare to breed to your stallions, just ask and ill get my mare pregnant to the stallion you desire and then you can get the foal for free :)
If you want, I can take over his/her training for free
you sure? im quite happy to pay if you want to finish her training for me and your welcome to breed her with your boys as much as you want to if you want some more araboulonnias
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote: If you want, I can take over his/her training for free
you sure? im quite happy to pay if you want to finish her training for me and your welcome to breed her with your boys as much as you want to if you want some more araboulonnias
That'd be great, and I don't mind training for free. My gf already pays me 50k per horse.
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: you sure? im quite happy to pay if you want to finish her training for me and your welcome to breed her with your boys as much as you want to if you want some more araboulonnias
That'd be great, and I don't mind training for free. My gf already pays me 50k per horse.
wow your lucky :lol: i have to get money by local comps and competing, ill put her up for you, just offer $1 and you can breed with her if you want to
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote: That'd be great, and I don't mind training for free. My gf already pays me 50k per horse.
wow your lucky :lol: i have to get money by local comps and competing, ill put her up for you, just offer $1 and you can breed with her if you want to
thank you so much for training her
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: wow your lucky :lol: i have to get money by local comps and competing, ill put her up for you, just offer $1 and you can breed with her if you want to
thank you so much for training her
No prob, I have to train my gf's foal anyway.. This is probably the tenth foal already
Kuro-Chan
Visit My Farm

Post by Kuro-Chan »

Panther wrote:
Kuro-Chan wrote: thank you so much for training her
No prob, I have to train my gf's foal anyway.. This is probably the tenth foal already
you sure have been working hard for her
Panther
Visit My Farm

Post by Panther »

Kuro-Chan wrote:
Panther wrote: No prob, I have to train my gf's foal anyway.. This is probably the tenth foal already
you sure have been working hard for her
Lol yeah but in return I get 50k or more. And horses.
Become a Patron!