The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

ᗩᖇᑕᕼᗩᑎGEᒪ ᗩᑕᖇEᔕ

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Re: ᗩᖇᑕᕼᗩᑎGEᒪ ᗩᑕᖇEᔕ

Post by grassybutt »

darklass wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote:What other breeds are we going to do? I know y'all are on Arabs right now, but it might be useful to have some other breeds, too. Or, I could work on getting the Arabs really small. I think people right now in the game like them tiny!!
sounds good rn im working on akhal tekes as well but any breed you would like to work on feel free to
Omomoggogmggmgomogm yes i really want to help. So my question is - Is everyone just going on one account or breeding things under the name of ARCHANGEL ACRES? If i do join i want to breed the breed kiso which is extinct and currently trying to breed
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

grassybutt wrote:
darklass wrote: sounds good rn im working on akhal tekes as well but any breed you would like to work on feel free to
Omomoggogmggmgomogm yes i really want to help. So my question is - Is everyone just going on one account or breeding things under the name of ARCHANGEL ACRES? If i do join i want to breed the breed kiso which is extinct and currently trying to breed
you can breed anything you want :) and we are all basically using our own accounts and using a prefix for the horses we breed for the program and the name is ᗩᖇᑕᕼᗩᑎGEᒪ ᗩᑕᖇEᔕ ~∧∧~ that is the prefix
grassybutt
Visit My Farm

Post by grassybutt »

darklass wrote:
grassybutt wrote: Omomoggogmggmgomogm yes i really want to help. So my question is - Is everyone just going on one account or breeding things under the name of ARCHANGEL ACRES? If i do join i want to breed the breed kiso which is extinct and currently trying to breed
you can breed anything you want :) and we are all basically using our own accounts and using a prefix for the horses we breed for the program and the name is ᗩᖇᑕᕼᗩᑎGEᒪ ᗩᑕᖇEᔕ ~∧∧~ that is the prefix
oh ooooooooookkkkkkkkkk
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

darklass wrote:
grassybutt wrote: Omomoggogmggmgomogm yes i really want to help. So my question is - Is everyone just going on one account or breeding things under the name of ARCHANGEL ACRES? If i do join i want to breed the breed kiso which is extinct and currently trying to breed
Maybe spots would do good on horses when selling them. I know I love horses with cool coat patterns, stripes, and SPOTS!! :lol:
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
darklass wrote: you can breed anything you want :) and we are all basically using our own accounts and using a prefix for the horses we breed for the program and the name is ᗩᖇᑕᕼᗩᑎGEᒪ ᗩᑕᖇEᔕ ~∧∧~ that is the prefix
Maybe spots would do good on horses when selling them. I know I love horses with cool coat patterns, stripes, and SPOTS!! :lol:
same! i particularly like http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/983121 her coat
DragonHorse!!!!
Visit My Farm

Post by DragonHorse!!!! »

darklass wrote:
DragonHorse!!!! wrote: Maybe spots would do good on horses when selling them. I know I love horses with cool coat patterns, stripes, and SPOTS!! :lol:
same! i particularly like http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/983121 her coat
ooh, yes. The training sheen makes them look soooo pretty!! Maybe we could CREATE Arabs with...wait for it... FOOT FEATHERS!! :lol: :lol: Just an idea, but I haven't seen any on here so that would be cool!!
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

DragonHorse!!!! wrote:
darklass wrote: same! i particularly like http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/983121 her coat
ooh, yes. The training sheen makes them look soooo pretty!! Maybe we could CREATE Arabs with...wait for it... FOOT FEATHERS!! :lol: :lol: Just an idea, but I haven't seen any on here so that would be cool!!
lol that might be pretty
SandPiper
Visit My Farm

Post by SandPiper »

New foal alert!
Gentleman

A 68k HGP colt with great markings and a cute little face :)
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

Heaven's Horses wrote:New foal alert!
Gentleman

A 68k HGP colt with great markings and a cute little face :)
so cute!
darklass
Visit My Farm

Post by darklass »

grassybutt wrote:
darklass wrote: you can breed anything you want :) and we are all basically using our own accounts and using a prefix for the horses we breed for the program and the name is ᗩᖇᑕᕼᗩᑎGEᒪ ᗩᑕᖇEᔕ ~∧∧~ that is the prefix
oh ooooooooookkkkkkkkkk
so how have you been grass? is Jamie back on too?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:38 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:38 pm