The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Arthorse needs Studs at new life stables!!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Arthorse needs Studs at new life stables!!

Post by arthorse »

I need Arabs!!! :) :P :P I will spend AS MUCH AS NECESSARY!!! :D :D Please let me know if you have studs!! :lol: :lol: I want to improve strength in my Arab stock!! :? :? I an not having much luck so far. PLEASE HELP!! 8-) 8-) Thanks!
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Re: Arthorse needs Studs at new life stables!!

Post by Dressage Queen »

arthorse wrote:I need Arabs!!! :) :P :P I will spend AS MUCH AS NECESSARY!!! :D :D Please let me know if you have studs!! :lol: :lol: I want to improve strength in my Arab stock!! :? :? I an not having much luck so far. PLEASE HELP!! 8-) 8-) Thanks!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/688774 not sure if her interests you but if so, just reply or you can meet me in chat in about 2 hours
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

Dressage Queen wrote:
arthorse wrote:I need Arabs!!! :) :P :P I will spend AS MUCH AS NECESSARY!!! :D :D Please let me know if you have studs!! :lol: :lol: I want to improve strength in my Arab stock!! :? :? I an not having much luck so far. PLEASE HELP!! 8-) 8-) Thanks!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/688774 not sure if her interests you but if so, just reply or you can meet me in chat in about 2 hours
Can I maby rent her for a foal and sell her back??
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

arthorse wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote: http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/688774 not sure if her interests you but if so, just reply or you can meet me in chat in about 2 hours
Whoops, it's a stud
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

Dressage Queen wrote:
arthorse wrote:
Whoops, it's a stud
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/712045
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/737253
I have them and a few more if you are interestad
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

[quote="Dressage Queen"]

Opps!! Sorry!! Can I rent The Next Big Thing?? I have a stallion that would be PERFECT for her!! I could just buy her then, after she has her foal, sell her back to you for $1 ??? :?: :D :D ;)
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

arthorse wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote:
Opps!! Sorry!! Can I rent The Next Big Thing?? I have a stallion that would be PERFECT for her!! I could just buy her then, after she has her foal, sell her back to you for $1 ??? :?: :D :D ;)
I will sell her to you for 8k
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Post by arthorse »

Dressage Queen wrote:
arthorse wrote:
I will sell her to you for 8k
To keep or rent?? Because on rent the highest I will go is 5k. If to keep I will pay full price. :) :)
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

arthorse wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote: I will sell her to you for 8k
To keep or rent?? Because on rent the highest I will go is 5k. If to keep I will pay full price. :) :)
To keep.. I do not use her anymore
Dressage Queen
Visit My Farm

Post by Dressage Queen »

arthorse wrote:
Dressage Queen wrote: I will sell her to you for 8k
Sorry... I forgot I bred her to get a show goal, I will sell her and foal for 10k
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:20 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:20 am