The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Arthorse needs Studs at new life stables!!

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

Re: Arthorse needs Studs at new life stables!!

Post by DianaWarriorPrincess »

MikiVCat wrote:
arthorse wrote:
yeah why?

I am trying to make an 8 stat Arab, I already have 7 stats, the onlt stat I'm missing is strength, so I was wondering if I couls buy one of the mare...if you look in the contests, there are prizes!!!
I found a 7 stat Arabian for sale! :) Missing only strength. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1239675
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

DianaWarriorPrincess wrote:
MikiVCat wrote:

I am trying to make an 8 stat Arab, I already have 7 stats, the onlt stat I'm missing is strength, so I was wondering if I couls buy one of the mare...if you look in the contests, there are prizes!!!
I found a 7 stat Arabian for sale! :) Missing only strength. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1239675
Thanks, but I don't need any more stallions :lol: , I have 5 7-stats...they're only missing strength. :roll: I need that one stat to make the first 8-stat horse :D :D :D
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

MikiVCat wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: I found a 7 stat Arabian for sale! :) Missing only strength. http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1239675
Thanks, but I don't need any more stallions :lol: , I have 5 7-stats...they're only missing strength. :roll: I need that one stat to make the first 8-stat horse :D :D :D
Awesome idea! :) I don't have any with green strength but I'll check the conformations to see if I have any with close to high strength.
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

MikiVCat wrote:Thanks, but I don't need any more stallions :lol: , I have 5 7-stats...they're only missing strength. :roll: I need that one stat to make the first 8-stat horse :D :D :D
Awesome idea! :) I don't have any with green strength but I'll check the conformations to see if I have any with close to high strength.

Thx!!! Lol, I can't see confos so I don't know how close mine are...at least I got green movement down :lol:
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

MikiVCat wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: Awesome idea! :) I don't have any with green strength but I'll check the conformations to see if I have any with close to high strength.

Thx!!! Lol, I can't see confos so I don't know how close mine are...at least I got green movement down :lol:
I have membership, I'd be happy to tell you the speed conformations of your 7 stat horses :) Can you send me links? :D
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

MikiVCat wrote:

I have membership, I'd be happy to tell you the speed conformations of your 7 stat horses :) Can you send me links? :D

I've got most of them, put I have 2 or 3 more to do! Give me a sec to find where they are hiding :D
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

MikiVCat wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: I have membership, I'd be happy to tell you the speed conformations of your 7 stat horses :) Can you send me links? :D

I've got most of them, put I have 2 or 3 more to do! Give me a sec to find where they are hiding :D
Awesome! My highest strength conformation Arabian is here at 29. :) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1208034
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

MikiVCat wrote:

Awesome! My highest strength conformation Arabian is here at 29. :) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1208034

I bought her :) Looks like strength has some work to do :shock: :oops: My stallions will not appear so I will have to check my other account :evil: :? Would you like to go in the chat so we can talk easier?
DianaWarriorPrincess
Visit My Farm

MikiVCat wrote:
DianaWarriorPrincess wrote: Awesome! My highest strength conformation Arabian is here at 29. :) http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1208034

I bought her :) Looks like strength has some work to do :shock: :oops: My stallions will not appear so I will have to check my other account :evil: :? Would you like to go in the chat so we can talk easier?
Oh, thanks! I forgot she was even for sale. :D I think you need a membership to do private messages.
MikiVCat
Visit My Farm

Post by MikiVCat »

MikiVCat wrote:

Oh, thanks! I forgot she was even for sale. :D I think you need a membership to do private messages.

I can be on the chat...I just saw you there for a sec
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:11 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:11 pm