The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Amazing Arabians

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Re: Amazing Arabians

Post by Lcameron »

When do you think hope will be done?
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

By the way I’ve got a new farm. I can’t be bothered to send you the link but my username is Lcameron2. I think I’ll transport all the rest of my gypsy vanners there and have majestic stables as my project place.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Lcameron wrote:By the way I’ve got a new farm. I can’t be bothered to send you the link but my username is Lcameron2. I think I’ll transport all the rest of my gypsy vanners there and have majestic stables as my project place.
Sorry didn’t see that you were on here :?. Hope should be done before too long. I can’t garuntee a time since I’m now training six horses at once, so my days go by slower. The extra account sounds fine. :D
Jardine_Horses
Visit My Farm

Post by Jardine_Horses »

Lcameron wrote:I’m trying to breed a perfect Arabian. e.g
Full coloured breeders report
Perfect evaluation
Lovely colour
Ect
If you can help I will be very grateful
Are you still interested in Arabians? I am trying to sell all of mine (I have a whole farm full) And would happily sell them all to you if you are interested :D :D :D
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

Jardine_Horses wrote:
Lcameron wrote:I’m trying to breed a perfect Arabian. e.g
Full coloured breeders report
Perfect evaluation
Lovely colour
Ect
If you can help I will be very grateful
Are you still interested in Arabians? I am trying to sell all of mine (I have a whole farm full) And would happily sell them all to you if you are interested :D :D :D
of course I’m still interested I’ll take a look
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

The only horse which caught my eye was that filly of yours with two green and four gold but sombody has already up an offer far higher then I think she’s worth. I’m buying a trained horse for less then that
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

Look at this paddock. The horses are so beautiful. The problem is that to get a paddock view like this you have to rehomed ALOT of horses. Which breaks my heart
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/53437
By the way is there lots of snow in Alaska? I’ve never seen snow. Is it soft?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Lcameron wrote:Look at this paddock. The horses are so beautiful. The problem is that to get a paddock view like this you have to rehomed ALOT of horses. Which breaks my heart
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/53437
By the way is there lots of snow in Alaska? I’ve never seen snow. Is it soft?
The pasture is beautiful lol. This last winter it snowed quite a bit, I’d say maybe 5 1/2 feet total even. After it first snows the snow is soft and fluffy but really slippery. Later in the year it will usually rain or get really hot and the snow turns to ice. There’s still snow over here, although it is breakup season, so most of it has melted so there’s just a couple inches of snow and lots of muddy puddles left lol. :D
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

I’m sorry I didn’t post lately. I went to Queensland for a week and didn’t bring my iPad. Is hope ready?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Lcameron wrote:I’m sorry I didn’t post lately. I went to Queensland for a week and didn’t bring my iPad. Is hope ready?
Hope is ready!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:43 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:43 pm