Community Forum

Amazing Arabians

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Re: Amazing Arabians

Post by Lcameron »

Yay I’ve added an extra 2500 for being a great help in getting my farm set up
Jasmine_Hanley
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Lcameron wrote:What grade are you in? I’m on school holidays since I’m in Australia. Where do you come from? Sorry for the personal questions I’m just curious. You don’t have to answer by the way my names lucy.

It’s great to know that hope is going good. I’ve visited her a bit and boy she’s grown. Can’t wait to get her back
Luckily for me I’ve already got a mare (rainbow) and a stallion (miracle) bred and a foal should be expected soon. They match your description. I think that if the &oaks a success I’ll call it the ‘Rainbow miracle’
I’m confused. You told me in my training topic that you were taking over your friends account and your name is Lucy and username is Lcameron... like Lucy Cameron... which would be your name if it was your account in the beginning.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

I changed my user name
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

Sorry I hav’nt talked for ages my iPad smashed and I forgot my password how are you going
Ash Kuehn
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Ash Kuehn »

I'm actually doing the opposite! I'm breeding for a medium build Arabian / Half Arabian horse that excels in dressage

Do you breed with other peoples horses, or are you just using the AC?
Become a Patron!