The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Amazing Arabians

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Re: Amazing Arabians

Post by Lcameron »

Is your name jasmine
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Lcameron wrote:Is your name jasmine
Yes my name is Jasmine and the quest is why I tried to keep a mare alive that long.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

Nice name there are about four jasmines in my grade this year. Jasmine oldfield, jasmine bental, jasmine Hinton and jasmine Ryan
I’d have thought you would have tried to keep a mare alive out of the goodness of your heart :twisted:
Last edited by Lcameron on Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Lcameron wrote:Nice name there are about four jasmines in my grade this year. Jasmine oldfield, jasmine bental, jasmine Hinton and jasmine Ryan
Ya it’s a pretty popular name lol. I had a class this year with two other Jasmine’s for advisory. And there’s another Jasmine in my math class so ya.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
Lcameron wrote:Nice name there are about four jasmines in my grade this year. Jasmine oldfield, jasmine bental, jasmine Hinton and jasmine Ryan
Ya it’s a pretty popular name lol. I had a class this year with two other Jasmine’s for advisory. And there’s another Jasmine in my math class so ya.
ha I just realised we are getting seriously off topic. It’s kind of funny how we are talking about hope or some new horses and then we seem to get distracted. Would you like to chat in the chat room?
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Lcameron wrote:
Jasmine_Hanley wrote:
ha I just realised we are getting seriously off topic. It’s kind of funny how we are talking about hope or some new horses and then we seem to get distracted. Would you like to chat in the chat room?

Ahh yes I tend to get very sidetracked. I’m afraid I can’t chat in the chat room tonight and need to log off since it’s very late here. I will be sure to talk to you and update you tomorrow though. Although it might be a bit later than usual because I’ll be in school until 4:00 my time.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

When do you have school holidays
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Lcameron wrote:When do you have school holidays
The school year ends here on May 17th I believe so I have about a month until I have a break. But I am on every night after school and after I have dance class on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Lcameron
Visit My Farm

Post by Lcameron »

I am selling my gypsy vanners so I have more money and space.
Jasmine_Hanley
Visit My Farm

Post by Jasmine_Hanley »

Lcameron wrote:I am selling my gypsy vanners so I have more money and space.
Ok that’s fine. It’s always good to have more room :D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:01 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 5:01 am