The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Ban'ei and M'Bayar breeds

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
horselover>13
Visit My Farm

Ban'ei and M'Bayar breeds

Post by horselover>13 »

Hii to all i am looking to breed the Ban'ei horse it is based off of a Percheron x Breton.
I am serching fot a Percheron x Breton stallion or a Ban'ei stallion and mare.
I am also searching for a good M'Bayar mare to breed my stallion to :lol: do let me know about anything you find!
Enjoy your week :D
arthorse
Visit My Farm

Re: Ban'ei and M'Bayar breeds

Post by arthorse »

horselover>13 wrote:Hii to all i am looking to breed the Ban'ei horse it is based off of a Percheron x Breton.
I am also searching for a good M'Bayar mare to breed my stallion to :lol: do let me know about anything you find!
I'll sell her!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1184839
Let me know if you are interested!
horselover>13
Visit My Farm

Re: Ban'ei and M'Bayar breeds

Post by horselover>13 »

arthorse wrote:
horselover>13 wrote:Hii to all i am looking to breed the Ban'ei horse it is based off of a Percheron x Breton.
I'll sell her!
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/1184839
Let me know if you are interested!
Hallo there <3 thank you for the offer but im full and finally reserved a filly M'bayar from my mare,, hope you enjoy your evening / day!
:D
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:51 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:51 am