The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Gypsy Cob/Gypsy Vanner

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Aywren
Visit My Farm

Re: Gypsy Cob/Gypsy Vanner

Post by Aywren »

SeinaMacabre wrote:
    • No you can't. Data aren't up yet. Thats what I am waiting for.
Ugh... I'm glad I checked this post. I've been breeding two lines breeding [ Clydesdale x Dales ] x [ Friesian x Shire ], and going on the third generation, I have bred nothing but Grade Horses. This explains why.

Will we there be an announcement when this breed is possible. I have a ton of mares to breed for Vanners and had no clue why I was constantly failing. I guess I can now focus on something else for a while.
SeinaMacabre
Visit My Farm

Post by SeinaMacabre »

Aywren wrote:Ugh... I'm glad I checked this post. I've been breeding two lines breeding [ Clydesdale x Dales ] x [ Friesian x Shire ], and going on the third generation, I have bred nothing but Grade Horses. This explains why.

Will we there be an announcement when this breed is possible. I have a ton of mares to breed for Vanners and had no clue why I was constantly failing. I guess I can now focus on something else for a while.
    • I was asking larissa to add it partly, but I guess she decided she wants to add all missing breed add at once - or most of them. Pretty sure it will happen this or next week.
Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198052805042]Image[/url]
Need help starting at HWO? Check out my Guide!
Aywren
Visit My Farm

Post by Aywren »

SeinaMacabre wrote:
Aywren wrote:Ugh... I'm glad I checked this post. I've been breeding two lines breeding [ Clydesdale x Dales ] x [ Friesian x Shire ], and going on the third generation, I have bred nothing but Grade Horses. This explains why.

• I was asking larissa to add it partly, but I guess she decided she wants to add all missing breed add at once - or most of them. Pretty sure it will happen this or next week.
Thank you for the info. Will look forward to it! :)
SeinaMacabre
Visit My Farm

Post by SeinaMacabre »

Aywren wrote:Thank you for the info. Will look forward to it! :)
    • No problem :)! I am looking forward too :3
Concolor
Visit My Farm

Post by Concolor »

Heyas! I am also working towards Vanners, so I'd love to be part of this breeding group. I have a Shire program pasture and a Clydesdale program pasture right now, with two Shire studs on the ground. One is a lightly feathered Pangare Seal Brown (http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/51398) and the other is too young to tell yet (http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/57136).

I also have my first Fell baby for Dales breeding (http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/57146).

Would you all also be interested in some mare "leasing"? Trading mares around to avoid too much linebreeding in our individual programs?
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

Anyone able to breed a Fell Pony? I bred my Galloway mare to my Friesian stallion and got a Galloway x Friesian colt. Should I keep trying or is Fell Pony one of those breeds we need to wait for?
Thanks!
QHF
SeinaMacabre
Visit My Farm

Post by SeinaMacabre »

QuesthavenFarms wrote:Anyone able to breed a Fell Pony? I bred my Galloway mare to my Friesian stallion and got a Galloway x Friesian colt. Should I keep trying or is Fell Pony one of those breeds we need to wait for?
Thanks!
QHF
    • Fell ponies have data C: I bred few, but it was actually one of the harder breeds I bred so far ._.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

SeinaMacabre wrote:
QuesthavenFarms wrote:Anyone able to breed a Fell Pony? I bred my Galloway mare to my Friesian stallion and got a Galloway x Friesian colt. Should I keep trying or is Fell Pony one of those breeds we need to wait for?
Thanks!
QHF
    • Fell ponies have data C: I bred few, but it was actually one of the harder breeds I bred so far ._.
Thanks. I think my two were too tall. I will trying! :)
QHF
Aywren
Visit My Farm

Post by Aywren »

Thanks to the data addition, I bred my first Vanner this morning! Is this the first in the game?

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/79603
sariaru
Visit My Farm

Post by sariaru »

Hello all! I've just started the game and am also looking to specialize in Gypsy Cobs - I can't wait until white patterns get added into the game. I've got a lovely [Friesian x Shire] colt, but no ladies to breed him to! (Nevermind the fact that he's a bit young at the moment!) Are we all working towards Vanners individually or are swapping & leasing encouraged? :) Aywren, your Vanners and stock look lovely!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:11 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:11 pm