Community Forum

Clydesdales

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Re: Clydesdales

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

SageFeather145 wrote:I would love a cross between little warrior and spring warrior :)
Sure! She should drop her current foal sometime today. I'll let you know when I breed them together, and then again when the foal is born. The price for a foal starts at $2,500, it could potentially be increased to $3,500 depending on the foal. I also ask that buyers give me a week to birth the foal, that time is on the longer side but just to be sure. Normally it's only a few days. Does that work for you?

She foaled. Now bred to Spring Warrior. :D
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
SageFeather145
Visit My Farm

Post by SageFeather145 »

Sounds perfect, and I may commission another from you so I can hopefully get a good breeding pair.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

SageFeather145 wrote:Sounds perfect, and I may commission another from you so I can hopefully get a good breeding pair.
Of course! Would you mind giving me a heads-up about the next pair you want? When the mare foal I would like to breed her again right away.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

If your interested I also have these two Clydesdales for sale.

[ЯR] Riverside King

[ЯR] Fearless Glory
|A∀| Atherton Hills
SageFeather145
Visit My Farm

Post by SageFeather145 »

Just checking in, has my foal been born yet?
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

SageFeather145 wrote:Just checking in, has my foal been born yet?
Sorry for the delay! Warrior is a few game days away from foaling. It should be sometime today. :)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
SageFeather145
Visit My Farm

Post by SageFeather145 »

Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

SageFeather145 wrote:thanks :)
So she had a foal. His coloring is good, his breeders report is higher than average, unfortunately his negative is his lack of stars. It looks like poor Little Warrior had her first low role foal. If you don't want him it's understandable. I rebred her to Spring Warrior. I hope something better will turn up this next time around.

[ЯR] (You Can Name Him)
|A∀| Atherton Hills
SageFeather145
Visit My Farm

Post by SageFeather145 »

I think i will wait for the next one
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

SageFeather145 wrote:I think i will wait for the next one
Alright. She dropped something far better. This time it's a filly, and if you don't want her I'm keeping her. She is average for what this mare produces so the price will be around $3,000. Does that work for you?
She will look something like this mare when she gets older, but with a longer mane and tail:
[ЯR] Forest Flower
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:43 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:43 pm