Community Forum

Arabians

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Chiyuo
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabians

Post by Chiyuo »

Well.... she's a beauty. (Also got 2* Green) But I'm trying for the heads to look more arabian like :D
P.S. She's pregnant, that's why she looks so chubby.

And this is my purebred arabian stallion. He got 3* Greens in Stamina, Tempo and Intelligence. :D And is Champion in Endurance.

And yeah. I breed for colors and quality. (That's why I also started to breed arappaloosas :D)
Malakai10
Visit My Farm

Post by Malakai10 »

I have some good, pure (as far as I know, I have looked at their pedigree and they are all pure for at least ten generations) Arabian stallions and mares. I have some stallions up to stud and I am also selling some of my Arabs. Not a single one has a red stat. Some of them even have positive (although not green or orange) strength stats.
Keilah
Visit My Farm

Post by Keilah »

I am breeding arabians for endurance currently ^.^ My goal is to make them the best they can be then start to pick up the other breeds needed to breed Thoroughbreds along the way :) These are my top foals right now:

Three Golds, Cremello, and 53k Potential! :D

Two Golds, Snowcap, and 46k Potential
Keilah
Visit My Farm

Post by Keilah »

Chiyuo wrote:Image
Well.... she's a beauty. (Also got 2* Green) But I'm trying for the heads to look more arabian like :D
P.S. She's pregnant, that's why she looks so chubby.

And this is my purebred arabian stallion. He got 3* Greens in Stamina, Tempo and Intelligence. :D And is Champion in Endurance.

And yeah. I breed for colors and quality. (That's why I also started to breed arappaloosas :D)
I love your horses! I wish that I could afford to buy or breed to one! Maybe someday soon ;)
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

I'm just curious to know what's the highest amount of gold stats people have bred in Arabians?
I have a stallion with 4 gold stats and spots, but I'm looking around for other stallions to breed my mares to, I'm getting too much of his blood in my lines hehe
Keilah
Visit My Farm

Post by Keilah »

My highest is three gold, but then again I have only been on HWO for a few months.

Please let me know if you are going to sell any of your stock Ruby :D I love your lines!
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

Keilah wrote:My highest is three gold, but then again I have only been on HWO for a few months.

Please let me know if you are going to sell any of your stock Ruby :D I love your lines!
Seems like you've already found my sale page :lol:
Keilah
Visit My Farm

Post by Keilah »

I did :D LOL!
ruby_jane
Visit My Farm

Post by ruby_jane »

OMG!
I have just bred my first homebred 4 gold arabians!
2 in one day, I'm stoked!

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/420799
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/420798
Keilah
Visit My Farm

Post by Keilah »

Super congrats!!! :D They are gorgeous!
Become a Patron!