Community Forum

Arabians

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
texí
Visit My Farm

Re: Arabians

Post by texí »

Hi, I breed arabians (ฬᾰ♛ suffix, ฬhite ᾰmethyst♛), most of them between 65,000 - 71,000 HGP, I need new blood quite often, I can also offer some foals, I have a lot of them everyday and most of them are being rehomed, if there's anybody interested, contact me any way.
I have stallions available for breeding and foals with attractive colors (pearl, single cream dilutes, appa markings, duns, sometimes tiger or blue eyes, bought a stallion for grey today)

My new future champion, 4th generation bred by me, will be available, once he's old enough.
(He's a year and half old, going through the ugly stage currently :D )
ฬᾰ♛ Daiquiri Shot
Keilah
Visit My Farm

Post by Keilah »

I am back after a hiatus, since my real life got crazy somewhat. :/ I am trying to focus just on Arabians again and trying to catch up ;) LOL!
WILD FLICKA
Visit My Farm

Post by WILD FLICKA »

I'm breeding COI%0 Arabians. Just starting with them so nothing fancy, but I plan on improving them
Oak River
Visit My Farm

Post by Oak River »

I'm breeding Arabians and Arabian crosses (Morabs//Quarabs, etc). I'm still fairly new at this though, and just want an opinion... This is my latest colt. How does he stack up with the current Arabian breeding goals/qualities?

I still need a name as well...
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

Oak River wrote:I'm breeding Arabians and Arabian crosses (Morabs//Quarabs, etc). I'm still fairly new at this though, and just want an opinion... This is my latest colt. How does he stack up with the current Arabian breeding goals/qualities?

I still need a name as well...
He looks lovely! I would buy a book from the market to evaluate him, looking good!
GrimCamel
Visit My Farm

Post by GrimCamel »

Sorry for hijacking this old thread but I was looking for breeders who is trying to achieve the arabian characteristics. Arabian probably being the biggest breed in the game I can tell from my week of membership its a pain trying to find studs that got the looks and ofc a pedigree. I don't understand the anatomy some people are going for.
My personal goal is to have horses look something in style with Ajman Moniscione or his father WH Justice (google them if you dont know them). I've seen so many beautiful fillys and colts fathered by these two (especially Ajman) and its not rare that I see horse I like on a show or at a breeders place that I think look stunning and when I look in the pedigree I find Ajman.
Anyway, back to topic. People breeding arabians with arabian characteristics, please give me a hint or point me in the right direction someone else who offers these kinds of horses for studs.
I plan to make certain anatomy traits heavy in my pedigrees before I aim to improve stats so stats don't really matter but its always nice with studs with stats :)

To make sure I don't steal any content from some photographer, here is a picture I photographed many years ago of a black filly which has the head characteristics I am seeking among other characteristics.
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

GrimCamel wrote:Sorry for hijacking this old thread but I was looking for breeders who is trying to achieve the arabian characteristics. Arabian probably being the biggest breed in the game I can tell from my week of membership its a pain trying to find studs that got the looks and ofc a pedigree. I don't understand the anatomy some people are going for.
My personal goal is to have horses look something in style with Ajman Moniscione or his father WH Justice (google them if you dont know them). I've seen so many beautiful fillys and colts fathered by these two (especially Ajman) and its not rare that I see horse I like on a show or at a breeders place that I think look stunning and when I look in the pedigree I find Ajman.
Anyway, back to topic. People breeding arabians with arabian characteristics, please give me a hint or point me in the right direction someone else who offers these kinds of horses for studs.
I plan to make certain anatomy traits heavy in my pedigrees before I aim to improve stats so stats don't really matter but its always nice with studs with stats :)

To make sure I don't steal any content from some photographer, here is a picture I photographed many years ago of a black filly which has the head characteristics I am seeking among other characteristics.
Hi! I believe that the game has not expanded to have the face markings like those on Ajman, but there are some lovely chestnuts in the game. If you want, you may look through my farm for any similar horses.
GrimCamel
Visit My Farm

Post by GrimCamel »

stephanie111 wrote:
GrimCamel wrote:Sorry for hijacking this old thread but I was looking for breeders who is trying to achieve the arabian characteristics. Arabian probably being the biggest breed in the game I can tell from my week of membership its a pain trying to find studs that got the looks and ofc a pedigree. I don't understand the anatomy some people are going for.

Hi! I believe that the game has not expanded to have the face markings like those on Ajman, but there are some lovely chestnuts in the game. If you want, you may look through my farm for any similar horses.
Ah yeah I've noticed there wasnt any facial markings yet, hopefully in a future update :) I don't know if you were talking about the anatomy here (which I was) and if you cant breed that kind of anatomy no matter how much of selective breeding you do then thats just a shame :/ But I will have a look at your horses however ^^
stephanie111
Visit My Farm

Post by stephanie111 »

GrimCamel wrote:
stephanie111 wrote: Hi! I believe that the game has not expanded to have the face markings like those on Ajman, but there are some lovely chestnuts in the game. If you want, you may look through my farm for any similar horses.
Ah yeah I've noticed there wasnt any facial markings yet, hopefully in a future update :) I don't know if you were talking about the anatomy here (which I was) and if you cant breed that kind of anatomy no matter how much of selective breeding you do then thats just a shame :/ But I will have a look at your horses however ^^
Well, I believe you can breed the anatomy. The horses on the game have a variety of body shapes, and heights.
texí
Visit My Farm

Post by texí »

Well, when I joined the game (like not even half a year ago), I bought an arabian filly and I was totally disappointed when she grew up into something far far away from an arab, I spent a lot of time breeding to the arab looking arabs, but then I gave up, I don't even understand the conformation page.
Alpha ignis, signum astralis, flamma omega, multiversalis....
Become a Patron!