The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Stunning Akhal-Tekes

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Featherwinds
Visit My Farm

Re: Akhal-Teke/Turkmene

Post by Featherwinds »

I'm breeding Tekes, but I do have some Turk mares around. This hasn't been posted in for awhile, but if any of you are still breeding, I have a Teke stallion for stud. :)
Ember Eternity
Visit My Farm

Turkemene/Arabian=Akhal-Teke

Post by Ember Eternity »

I just started not long ago. I want to breed Akhal-Tekes'. I have a good excellent mare and stallion....hope to breed them once my mare's term is done. I bought her pregnant, and I have no idea when the breeding was done so just waiting. I am surprised they wanted to sell her at all...the unborn foal's sire is to die for. I could see maybe needing room for another horse, but they should've waited until it was born and kept it. Speaking of which, how many turns does it take before a horse has their foal? I heard it was sixteen?
QueenB
Visit My Farm

Post by QueenB »

I'm not sure if you want your kaithawaris to be straight or pure, but my endeavors with breeding Marwaris has resulted in alot of part/mixed kaithawaris for me; My horses are almost exclusively endurance, though I am not showing the broodmares.
CityOfAngels
Visit My Farm

Post by CityOfAngels »

I have an accidental 1st Gen Teke foal for any of those interested for a possible grey boyo.
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Golden Lotus Stables »

Since I have returned back to Akhal-Tekes, I can proudly say my highest Teke currently is at 71k GP, few other stallions are 70k GP all mares are 65kGP+.I will have to post some pictures, to show off my pretties
Polemonium
Visit My Farm

Re: Stunning Akhal-Tekes

Post by Polemonium »

I'm also a proud breeder of Akhal Tekes c:
But I'm breeding mainly for looks.
Mine look like this:

(If you are interested or have questions just pm me c:)
Polemonium
Visit My Farm

Post by Polemonium »

Golden Lotus Stables wrote:Since I have returned back to Akhal-Tekes, I can proudly say my highest Teke currently is at 71k GP, few other stallions are 70k GP all mares are 65kGP+.I will have to post some pictures, to show off my pretties
could I breed one of your high gp stallions ?
or do you sell foals with high gp ? c:
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm

None of my foals are for sale I usually rehome ones with poor conformation instead, I can stud one up for you for 5k.I have few new stallions are reaching breeding age, just go to my stables and they in stable 2-18 tagged Akhal-Tekes, stallions are speared out and mixed in with mares until I organize my stables ):
Golden Lotus Stables
Visit My Farm

Polemonium wrote:
Golden Lotus Stables wrote:Since I have returned back to Akhal-Tekes, I can proudly say my highest Teke currently is at 71k GP, few other stallions are 70k GP all mares are 65kGP+.I will have to post some pictures, to show off my pretties
could I breed one of your high gp stallions ?
or do you sell foals with high gp ? c:
I also have one or two stallions that were born recently and are close to their age with 72k GP, I know one is black with tiger eyes, let me know what stallion you may be interested in, once you check out my stables ):
8arbarossa
Visit My Farm

Post by 8arbarossa »

you have a lot of karabakh pastures.. check this out http://www.horseworldonline.net/competitions/view/29525
♞ ☠ 8αƦβαƦø$$α ☠ ♞
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:26 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:26 pm