The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Lipizzan

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Re: Lipizzan

Post by Argent »

Eleven
Kainiz
Visit My Farm

Post by Kainiz »

hi. sorry, can't pm you.
are you still working on creating Lipizzan hoses? i might need your help in the future. Lipizzan horses are one of the horses i need to create Ukrainian Saddle.
Argent
Alpha Tester
Alpha Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Argent »

I have a Lipizzan now, but unfortunately, I don't share my horses. Good luck though :)
Anne
Visit My Farm

Post by Anne »

If anyone is interested in these, I have a small herd of Lipis going. They're not too great stat-wise but they'd be a starting point for others to use, be it for Lipis or Shagyas. I've got a public stud up and I can breed fillies to sell. I don't plan on breeding them seriously but I will keep a few stashed away in my alt account in case anyone needs them.
Pieta
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

I'm searching for a breeding partner. I already have a few quite good purebred lipizzans, but I want to make breed even better ;) . My best horses are:
002 Batosta I

019 Capra II

021 Pluto Batosta I

026 Batosta IV

032 Pluto Batosta I

015 Pluto Capra II

012 Neapolitano Batosta IV
AdmiraalTromp
Visit My Farm

Post by AdmiraalTromp »

I can sell you this stud. He is purebred and more than half way trained.

ramcminn
Visit My Farm

Post by ramcminn »

AdmiraalTromp wrote:I can sell you this stud. He is purebred and more than half way trained.

Would you consider parting with more of your Lippizaners? I'll pay $25-50k apiece.
Pieta
Visit My Farm

Post by Pieta »

AdmiraalTromp wrote:I can sell you this stud. He is purebred and more than half way trained.

Wow he is very beautiful :)
AdmiraalTromp
Visit My Farm

Post by AdmiraalTromp »

ramcminn wrote: Would you consider parting with more of your Lippizaners? I'll pay $25-50k apiece.
I really wanted to keep the ones I have now, but I can ask the breeder if she can try and breed some new ones...
AdmiraalTromp
Visit My Farm

Post by AdmiraalTromp »

A new pair for sale:

Lipizzaner mare

Lipizzaner colt
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:26 am

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:26 am