The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Hanoverian

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Chelle
Visit My Farm

Re: Hanoverian

Post by Chelle »

QuesthavenFarms wrote:No I have mostly, CB, NT, TB,TRAK and those crosses.
qhf
Finally got hanoverian's today thanks to your awesome Holstein stallions! :) let me know if you need any help with needing colts/fillies. I'm going to continue working forward to get the dutch warmbloods
Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

it's exciting. I love those Holstein boys. I just got my first Hanoverian: a colt. :D I have been getting Holstein x Tb crosses. Any ideas what to do with them?

QHF
Alaina
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Alaina »

You can breed the Holstein x TBs to other Holstein x TBs and have a chance at getting Hanoverians that way.

Specializing in Kaimanawa

Questhaven
Visit My Farm

Post by Questhaven »

Alaina wrote:You can breed the Holstein x TBs to other Holstein x TBs and have a chance at getting Hanoverians that way.
Thanks!!!
QHF
Chelle
Visit My Farm

Post by Chelle »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/83006

My Hanoverian colt is finally old enough for breeding
Rikkiri
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Rikkiri »

Hey guys so I'm gonna post up our studs on the first page for easy access. Just gimme their names and I can edit the first post.
Loki - Black #1 Ranked TB Stud
Samhain - Metallic Grullo Ranked #1 Hanoverian Stud
Chelle
Visit My Farm

Post by Chelle »

I currently have 3- they are all in the my Hanoverian/Holstein stable on my farm. I'm using my phone right now so it'll be too hard for me to try and link each of them. Hope this helps!
Rikkiri
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Rikkiri »

I am beside myself with excitement. I finally got around to trying to actually breed a hano and my first one turned out so amazingly pretty. Even if he is a colt.

His color is what really gets me. I had to share.
Chelle
Visit My Farm

Post by Chelle »

Oh he's lovely! Let me know if you need any fillies I may have some I could spare :) I've been getting loads of colts too in a handful of different colors. I have a black one right now I'm excited about that's a little over 2 and still has a 'Mohawk ' mane and I hope he keeps it I love those lol
Rikkiri
Beta Tester
Beta Tester
Visit My Farm

Post by Rikkiri »

Oooh, mohawk manes are nice. It's so rare to see them keep it. Fingers crossed that he does! Yea, that's all I ever get are colts... no matter the breed. If you have any fillies with neutral/positive stats in Strength, Movement, Tempo, or Balance I'm always interested! :) Young or old.
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:49 pm

It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:49 pm