The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Hanoverian

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Re: Hanoverian

Post by QuesthavenFarms »

LlamaLlama99 wrote:
Questhaven wrote:Just checking in here to see if anyone else is still focused on Hanoverians. I have been working on them since I started the game and have done some other projects mainly with color horses, This week I sold most of my color horses and I am focused on my Hanoverians. I am working toward GOLD movement mares and then on to Strength. I am also trying to create some new Hanoverians from existing market stock to help with my high COIs. I would love to exchange ideas and progress updates with other folks breeding these gorgeous horses.
I have just started breeding I have one mare and a TB that I have bred with a Holstein hopefully going to drop a hano. When I get more space I am hoping to expand my hano stock
Welcome to breeding Hanoverians. :)
LlamaLlama99
Visit My Farm

Post by LlamaLlama99 »

QuesthavenFarms wrote:
LlamaLlama99 wrote: I have just started breeding I have one mare and a TB that I have bred with a Holstein hopefully going to drop a hano. When I get more space I am hoping to expand my hano stock
Got a hano colt out of my TB mare
LM Ibanez King

He is absolutely gorgeous :D hopefully my mare will drop a filly
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

LlamaLlama99 wrote:
QuesthavenFarms wrote:
Got a hano colt out of my TB mare
LM Ibanez King

He is absolutely gorgeous :D hopefully my mare will drop a filly
Very nice. Congratulations! They are addictive! :D
Xarias
Visit My Farm

Post by Xarias »

I just started playing this game a week or so ago after leaving a different game which I will leave unnamed. My current goal is to raise Hanoverians (with a little Arabian influence) for Dressage. I can't wait to see what lays in wait in the future!
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

Xarias wrote:I just started playing this game a week or so ago after leaving a different game which I will leave unnamed. My current goal is to raise Hanoverians (with a little Arabian influence) for Dressage. I can't wait to see what lays in wait in the future!
Welcome to HWO! it is an awesome game. I breed Hanoverians and love it. If you ever have any questions, just ask. You can PM me or find me in chat. :D
QuesthavenFarms
Visit My Farm

I moving away from breeding Hanoverians and would be willing to part with some of mine to a breeder looking for good stock. I am also willing to stud if desirable. PM or Ping if you are interested
KYTrainer
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by KYTrainer »

QuesthavenFarms wrote:I moving away from breeding Hanoverians and would be willing to part with some of mine to a breeder looking for good stock. I am also willing to stud if desirable. PM or Ping if you are interested
Hey, not sure if this is active, but I have really grown attached to Hanoverians in game and IRL. I’ve bred a few and am slowly growing my herd. Are you still selling any Hanoverians?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:59 pm

It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:59 pm