The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Russian Don

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Re: Russian Don

Post by Farant »

Qim wrote:He's up.
You got a good pair of grades there -- let me know when you got some foals out of them, eh :D
Oh, and I hope you have evaluation book of Russian Don. May you look on foals after foaling and help me with choosing the best?
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

Farant wrote:You mean out of your stallion or just any stallion? If you want them, I'll give them to you after 1-2 foals.
Well, if they're part of your Don project :) Might have to snatch a breeding with one of the stallions you produce, to keep up. If it wasn't for the space issue, I'd take any foal you'd be willing to give up, but I have to save what little space I got for my other projects, unfortunately.

And yeah, got the evaluation book; just link to the horses you want evaluated.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Qim wrote:Well, if they're part of your Don project :) Might have to snatch a breeding with one of the stallions you produce, to keep up. If it wasn't for the space issue, I'd take any foal you'd be willing to give up, but I have to save what little space I got for my other projects, unfortunately.

And yeah, got the evaluation book; just link to the horses you want evaluated.
I think we're working together. I don't mind to share horses. I might need your help many times.
I know. With 16 pregnant mares space is not a simple thing, but I'm building up. I hope I'll be able to host 1 or 2 more pastures for Don.
Can you check pregnant mares from my Don pasture?
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

Farant wrote:I think we're working together. I don't mind to share horses. I might need your help many times.
I know. With 16 pregnant mares space is not a simple thing, but I'm building up. I hope I'll be able to host 1 or 2 more pastures for Don.
Can you check pregnant mares from my Don pasture?
Ya, and eventually you'll hit both the max horse limit AND max broodmare limit .. so, you're left with this expression on your face regularly --> :evil:
I even hijack my sister's accounts to accommodate horses x)

Right, your horses evaluated, then:

Volga RD = [ - + + + ]
Pjana RD = [ - + - + ]
Mushka RD = [ + + - + ]
Iva RD = [ N/A ]
Sinitsa RD = [ - + - + ]

The Don evaluation looks like this, btw:

Height: 15.0 - 16.1
Build: Very Light to Light
Body Size: 10% - 30%
Type: 70% - 90% Horse Type
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Qim wrote:Ya, and eventually you'll hit both the max horse limit AND max broodmare limit .. so, you're left with this expression on your face regularly --> :evil:
I even hijack my sister's accounts to accommodate horses x)

Right, your horses evaluated, then:

Volga RD = [ - + + + ]
Pjana RD = [ - + - + ]
Mushka RD = [ + + - + ]
Iva RD = [ N/A ]
Sinitsa RD = [ - + - + ]

The Don evaluation looks like this, btw:

Height: 15.0 - 16.1
Build: Very Light to Light
Body Size: 10% - 30%
Type: 70% - 90% Horse Type
Yes, but I didn't hit both limits for long time. Horses are retiring fast, so I always have space. I didn't use my 2nd account for weeks.
Thanks, I can't wait to get foals!
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

Farant wrote:Yes, but I didn't hit both limits for long time. Horses are retiring fast, so I always have space. I didn't use my 2nd account for weeks.
Thanks, I can't wait to get foals!
That's good, and hopefully you can maintain that balance in future. Suppose keeping as few projects as you can is key in that regard, and not be afraid to rehome horses.
Cool, will be interesting :D
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Qim wrote:That's good, and hopefully you can maintain that balance in future. Suppose keeping as few projects as you can is key in that regard, and not be afraid to rehome horses.
Cool, will be interesting :D
Foals arrived. Poor pure filly is no rival for half-blood horses.
GracelynB5
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynB5 »

Qim wrote: ping
Sorry that I've not been online lately.

Do you have any mare/filly Gidrans too?
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

I'm willing to part with my RD project. I'm not able to do it really well as EDH, so I'll be glad to give all my herd (about 8-12 horses) or part of it to someone who are interested in it. Horses are here pasture 1 and here pasture 2. Feel free to ping me.
GracelynB5
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynB5 »

Qim wrote:
GracelynB5 wrote:Thank you very much!
If you have any russian dons or filly/mare karabakhs that would be great.
No problem! I've got one Don filly ready for ya, and can put her up for 2k whenever we're both online.
Hello Qim,

I was wondering if you're still online.

Thanks!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:09 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:09 pm