The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Russian Don

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Re: Russian Don

Post by Bombicilla »

Hi) I planned to join with breeding russian don. Can you tell me what happening in this breed now?
About my approach to breeding: i trying to get realistic exterior and hight GP\stats. I see you do it not so?
* I`m from Russia and my English is bad. Из бед и огорчений.
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm

Post by lessthanfish »

Bombicilla wrote:Hi) I planned to join with breeding russian don. Can you tell me what happening in this breed now?
About my approach to breeding: i trying to get realistic exterior and hight GP\stats. I see you do it not so?
Golden Lotus Stables originally had most of the Russian Dons in game, and had created an established line.

As is my understanding, his/her focus shifted to Akhal-Tekes since then, and now I am in possession of all that's left of that line, frozen on my secondary account for a future project of mine.
I'm not sure if anyone is actively breeding them right now though, but if you want access to any of the ones I have here I'd be happy to help ^.^
lessthanfish
Visit My Farm

Post by lessthanfish »

Bombicilla wrote:Hi) I planned to join with breeding russian don. Can you tell me what happening in this breed now?
I'm not sure about their real-life accuracy though, as I haven't checked the conformation of the actual breed to compare them
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

lessthanfish wrote:I'm not sure about their real-life accuracy though, as I haven't checked the conformation of the actual breed to compare them
You mean information in tab "eval" or exterior?

This is tipical rd, if hw horses look don`t like this, they are not realistic)

Also, rd colour are chestnut, brown or red dun and nothing else. And with metallic sheen.
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynEquus »

lessthanfish wrote: @lessthanfish
Hello!

I was wondering if I could buy a mare Russian Don. I'll take a filly if I have to, but mare will be preferable. Name your price.

Thanks!! :mrgreen:
Bombicilla
Visit My Farm

Post by Bombicilla »

OK, I'm ready to breed rd. Will start to mix with these mares. But I need a stallion, preferably chestnut and shiny.

Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

GracelynB5 wrote:
Hello Qim,

I was wondering if you're still online.

Thanks!
Hey!
Sorry for my total absence there, but the filly is still available if you want her -- I'll reduce the price to $1 due to my hiatus :)
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynEquus »

Qim wrote:
GracelynB5 wrote:
Hello Qim,

I was wondering if you're still online.

Thanks!
Hey!
Sorry for my total absence there, but the filly is still available if you want her -- I'll reduce the price to $1 due to my hiatus :)
Wow, really?
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

GracelynEquus wrote:Wow, really?
Yep, I'll keep an eye out for ya so we can make the transaction happen, sooner rather than later ;)
GracelynEquus
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynEquus »

Qim wrote:
GracelynEquus wrote:Wow, really?
Yep, I'll keep an eye out for ya so we can make the transaction happen, sooner rather than later ;)
Thanks! If you don't mind me asking, what time zone are you in? I'm in CT
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:53 am