The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Russian Don

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Baranduin Brewster
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Russian Don

Post by Baranduin Brewster »

GracelynEquus wrote: Could you put one/few of them up for stud?
I'm currently, not going to put these guys up for stud. I do have one (7 stat) up for stud, though not 100% (98% I think) pure or evented. He is currently being used to transfer money between accounts.

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/952420

I will entertain private studding from him.
Mooreland Farms, Inc.
Where the Best, Keeps Getting Better!
Eventing Account
Proud Breeder of: Walkaloosa & Sugarbush Draft
Farm Log, Training, Sales/Silent Auctions
Club Affiliations: Inhand Jumping Club & United Driving Breeders Club
Shiva
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Shiva »

Qim wrote:Yeah, been seeing your Dons aplenty; seem to do good for ya.
You reckon the majority of the Don population is in your possession? I only got a handful of em lying around.
Do you have any 5* eval horses to sell.... I can pay 1k-10k. I have been in need of one of these for a while now. Thanks
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

Shiva wrote:Do you have any 5* eval horses to sell.... I can pay 1k-10k. I have been in need of one of these for a while now. Thanks
Hey, I got a few stashed away, but I saw LilyTromp/FutureFarm reserved a 5* mare for you .. certainly superior to all of my Dons combined, so I'd go for her horses any, and every time :D
Kamichi Stables
Visit My Farm

Post by Kamichi Stables »

Would any one be willing to sell me a Russian Don mare?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:58 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:58 am