The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Russian Don

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Qim
Visit My Farm

Re: Russian Don

Post by Qim »

GracelynB5 wrote:Thank you very much!
If you have any russian dons or filly/mare karabakhs that would be great.
No problem! I've got one Don filly ready for ya, and can put her up for 2k whenever we're both online.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

I would want to have one filly too.

А, кстати, коль уж это тема русской донской породы, кто-то здесь говорит на русском?
GracelynB5
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynB5 »

Qim wrote:
GracelynB5 wrote:Thank you very much!
If you have any russian dons or filly/mare karabakhs that would be great.
No problem! I've got one Don filly ready for ya, and can put her up for 2k whenever we're both online.
Wow PERFECT!! I'm so happy!! :D ty!! <3
GracelynB5
Visit My Farm

Post by GracelynB5 »

GracelynB5 wrote:
Qim wrote: No problem! I've got one Don filly ready for ya, and can put her up for 2k whenever we're both online.
Wow PERFECT!! I'm so happy!! :D ty!! <3
When are you online usually?
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

GracelynB5 wrote:When are you online usually?
I've seen us online simultaneously, and I drop by every now and again; will keep eyes open for ya.
Also got a Karabakh colt if you need him, here.
Farant wrote:I would want to have one filly too.
Безусловно!
Xотя мне нужно практиковаться в русском, мы следует писать по-английски. Как ты считаешь? ))
Mostly because this is a breeding 'community', meaning we want people to understand where we're at. I'll notify you when I got a filly :)
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Qim wrote:Безусловно!
Xотя мне нужно практиковаться в русском, мы следует писать по-английски. Как ты считаешь? ))
Mostly because this is a breeding 'community', meaning we want people to understand where we're at. I'll notify you when I got a filly :)
Попрактиковаться в русском ты можешь в моей теме в Farm logs, я могу дублировать сообщения на русском, поскольку русскоязычных читателей у меня уже больше одного.
Yes, I understand. But it's a temptation to find people who can understand your own language.
Just quote me. I'll be happy to keep that breed.
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

Farant wrote:Попрактиковаться в русском ты можешь в моей теме в Farm logs, я могу дублировать сообщения на русском, поскольку русскоязычных читателей у меня уже больше одного.
Yes, I understand. But it's a temptation to find people who can understand your own language.
Making it quick here, cause I can see you're online -- this filly here is yours is you want her. Say 2k?
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Qim wrote:
Farant wrote:Попрактиковаться в русском ты можешь в моей теме в Farm logs, я могу дублировать сообщения на русском, поскольку русскоязычных читателей у меня уже больше одного.
Making it quick here, cause I can see you're online -- this filly here is yours is you want her. Say 2k?
Sure, it would be perfect.
Do you have some Don stallion to breed her with?
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

Farant wrote: Sure, it would be perfect.
She's up.
Ya, I'll go have a look if I got a stallion unrelated to her, otherwise I'll just list those I got so you can have your pick.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Qim wrote:
Farant wrote: Sure, it would be perfect.
She's up.
Ya, I'll go have a look if I got a stallion unrelated to her, otherwise I'll just list those I got so you can have your pick.
Okay, I'll wait for your reply. Thank you!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:49 am

It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:49 am