Community Forum

Russian Don

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Qim
Visit My Farm

Re: Russian Don

Post by Qim »

Farant wrote:Okay, I'll wait for your reply. Thank you!
Alright, this is the least related stallion.

The other ones I got are these: Богдан, and Альберт.

Didn't care much about BR or HGP at the point of breeding the Don (was a side project), so, they're not over the top x) But they'll do, I suppose.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Qim wrote:Didn't care much about BR or HGP at the point of breeding the Don (was a side project), so, they're not over the top x) But they'll do, I suppose.
Oh, that names! Богдан - это имя одного из моих бывших одноклассников! :lol:
I want to ask, how long does it take to return to purebred from half Don, for example?
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

Farant wrote:Oh, that names! Богдан - это имя одного из моих бывших одноклассников! :lol:
I want to ask, how long does it take to return to purebred from half Don, for example?
да, знаю .. human names for animals; как чудесно :D
Oh, maybe two or three generations; I'm not sure, honestly. Purebred + half is going to get you an 80% foal, like this one. Around 97% you get to purebred again. Proof here.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Qim wrote:
Farant wrote:Oh, that names! Богдан - это имя одного из моих бывших одноклассников! :lol:
да, знаю .. human names for animals; как чудесно :D
Oh, maybe two or three generations; I'm not sure, honestly. Purebred + half is going to get you an 80% foal, like this one. Around 97% you get to purebred again. Proof here.
Don't mind, it's just funny.)
Well, I'm going to rise them up. I'm looking for Grade horses among mine who will get them to 40-50K HGP and after that return to purebred. I know it's not so fair, but I just can't sit and wait for them to get good stats and quality. What do you think of that?
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

Farant wrote:Don't mind, it's just funny.)
Well, I'm going to rise them up. I'm looking for Grade horses among mine who will get them to 40-50K HGP and after that return to purebred. I know it's not so fair, but I just can't sit and wait for them to get good stats and quality. What do you think of that?
Well, I think it's a good idea, because that's how it works :D Certainly good for the breed. If I had the space, I'd be doing the same thing, so. Let me know if you need any of my stallions in future, and we'll arrange it.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Qim wrote:Well, I think it's a good idea, because that's how it works :D Certainly good for the breed. If I had the space, I'd be doing the same thing, so. Let me know if you need any of my stallions in future, and we'll arrange it.
Definitely.
I'll prepare some light Grade horses for this breed, I'm able to get around 50-60K HGP, maybe even higher. We will breed them to your stallion to get 4-6 foals at once. I think I need a week or so to prepare.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Qim wrote:Well, I think it's a good idea, because that's how it works :D Certainly good for the breed. If I had the space, I'd be doing the same thing, so. Let me know if you need any of my stallions in future, and we'll arrange it.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/34255 Take a look)
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

I'm ready. Please, put this stallion for stud.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/397972
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

Farant wrote:I'm ready. Please, put this stallion for stud.
He's up.
You got a good pair of grades there -- let me know when you got some foals out of them, eh :D
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

Qim wrote:
Farant wrote:I'm ready. Please, put this stallion for stud.
He's up.
You got a good pair of grades there -- let me know when you got some foals out of them, eh :D
You mean out of your stallion or just any stallion? If you want them, I'll give them to you after 1-2 foals.
Become a Patron!