The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Welsh Ponies and Cobs

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
ahoover0729
Visit My Farm

Re: Welsh Ponies and Cobs

Post by ahoover0729 »

hey everyone im in the process of working on the Welsh Mountain Pony. I have a arabian and exmoore pony cross already. Im just waiting for my TB and Hackney cross to be born hopefully its a colt. Then i would be one step closer to getting a new breed created.
gator vocals
Visit My Farm

Post by gator vocals »

hey there! i finally bred my first welsh pony after a whole lot of grade foal outcomes goodnessgracious. I'm trying to breed chincoteagues myself and man, getting welsh ponies has been a LONG journey

[ VRCB ] Denied My Affections

Kintara
Visit My Farm

Post by Kintara »

Oh well done, I had a bit of a try at them and gave up LOL!
ahoover0729
Visit My Farm

Post by ahoover0729 »

So im hoping soon i will be able to combine the two and get a WMP *Fingers crossed*
ahoover0729
Visit My Farm

Post by ahoover0729 »

Im super excited my mare gave birth to another cross that i need to breed the WMP!. So hopefully when there both of age to breed i will be on my way to breeding a WMP hopefully

TB x Hackney Cross:
The Love of the Irish

Arabian x Exmoor Cross:
Rustic Hopeful
Last edited by ahoover0729 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

I haven't posted in a while! So I thought I would come and share some of the progress I have made so far! I'm super excited about how things are shaping out.

First off, I bred my first ever Welsh Cob colt! And his stats have turned out better than I could have dreamed.

[ЯR] Independent Challenger

This colt is pretty strong, looks nice. This colt runs about average, speed-wise. Seems to have decent stamina. This colt is very average, even in the way he moves. This colt keeps a nice, steady pace! Your colt is pretty balanced. This colt isn't very agile nor is he stiff. This colt is definitely intelligent. Really knows his stuff!
Last edited by Rodeo_Ace on Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
Weaving
Visit My Farm

Post by Weaving »

I'm looking to stud to any Welsh Ponies (not welsh mountain) in order to breed Landais ponies, please let me know if anyone has them! I'm willing to pay VERY generously!
phable
Visit My Farm

Post by phable »

Am breeding Welsh Pony, have both stallions & mares, looking for diverse line to breed with. If you have a stallion or mare you wish to stud/breed/sell pls PM me thx :)
phable
Visit My Farm

Post by phable »

Pure young adult Welsh Pony Stallion up for Sale

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/461288
phable
Visit My Farm

Re: Welsh Ponies Studs & Sales

Post by phable »

Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:36 pm