Community Forum

Marwari

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Queenie
Visit My Farm

Re: Marwari

Post by Queenie »

Whoops, this is way late but I most certainly can
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Queenie wrote:Whoops, this is way late but I most certainly can
Thank you!Please keep him up for stud, he is a great stallion :)
Sunpath Acres brand: - Ṩᴬ -
Second account: SunpathAcres
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Small update: I have noticed that my marwari have started to do really well in Saddleseat shows, instead of just performing good in the racing shows, so it feels like my breeding is paying off!
Sunpath Acres brand: - Ṩᴬ -
Second account: SunpathAcres
Brunonade
Visit My Farm

Post by Brunonade »

I have a 16yr old mare, turk x arab who I don't have room for anymore, she has bred one awesome marwari baby so far but the rest have turned out xkaithiwari. I think she has much potential but still she is up for sale if anyone is interested! Her name is Bilkul :)
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Hello!

Sunpath here, who created this thread and was one of the first marwari breeders in the game.

I have been on a break from the game for a few months, and oh my how happy I am to see the state of things now that I am back!

My stallions whom have all remained available for stud has been used aplenty, and I've also seen a lot of new names popping up among the breeders. It's nice to see the the pool of people breeding marwari is getting bigger!

An update from me:
- I've bred the first marwari with double coloured positive stats - one of my young ones has golden intellect and green speed.
- Having an average or positive breeding report on strength is getting more and more common in my stock, I'm very pleased with this.
- I continue to offer up plenty of stallions for stud.
- I have bought some horses from other breeders to get some more diversity in the genetic pool of my own stock.
- I'm still working on introducing silver colors into the marwari breed. Right now I have a silver brown 95% marwari mare pregnant with a marwari stallion. Perhaps the foal will be the first silver marwari in the game?
- I'd love to see flaxen chestnuts within the marwari breed. That's the next color project of mine, after I have introduced the silver.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

I need to get back into the swing of actually naming my horses properly... Right now I've only been pressing the "random" button lol.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Bumping this thread mainly to give heads up that I am QUITTING MARWARI BREEDING.

I created the second ever line of Marwari in the game, as far as I know. I've had a lot of firsts with this breed.
- First to breed gray marwari.
- First to breed spotted marwari.
- First to bring in the Silver gene into the marwari breed.
- First to breed marwari with more than 1 green and/or gold stat.

Most of the Marwari in the game has horses bred by me directly in their blood lines. Back in the early days of my breeding programme my horses also climbed very high on the top lists of money earned.

However, I feel that I am bored with the Marwari, which has caused me to go inactive for months at a time. I now wish to get back into the game, but to aim for something else entirely. Perhaps I will be back in the swing of Marwari again in the future, but for now I feel that I want to let my Marwari go to new homes.

So... Today, ALL MY MARWARI WILL GO UP FOR SALE at ridiculous low price. We're talking about a hundred or so horses, some with very rare colours. I hope all my fellow Marwari breeding colleagues will make good use of the gene pool that is now going up for sale, and if I return to the breed in a year or so it is my hope to see lots of green and golden stats amongst the marwari!

Good luck in advance to all those who winds up with horses from me!
Become a Patron!