The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Marwari

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Re: Marwari

Post by Sunpath »

I am getting somewhere with my breeding project :) I haver several stallions and mares that have average strength. All other marwari tend to have very negative reports on strength. And as for colors I have several spotted stallions and a mare!

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Spotted:

S.A. Basu

S.A. Baldev

S.A. Aniruddha

S.A. Guari

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Strength:

S.A. Divya (also under green intelligence list)

S.A. Baldev (also under the list of spotted ones)

S.A. Basu (also under the list of spotted ones)

S.A. Basant

S.A. Aditi

And I have also gotten some with green intelligence:

S.A. Apravinda

S.A. Divya

S.A. Dipali

And, I also have to post my colt with green speed, that is a direct decendant of one of my most successful horses ever, the stallion S.A. Zoon:

S.A. Bijoy

All of my horses have nice long ears, which I guess is a placeholder trait for the curved ears. Curved ears will be a feature in the future. I can not wait! Please guys, if you breed marwari, update this thread and tell us how it is going!
Sunpath Acres brand: - Ṩᴬ -
Second account: SunpathAcres
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Bought this silver brown filly the other day. Now that I have a couple of spotted marwari my next project is to breed the silver gene into the breed.

Sally
Valrven
Visit My Farm

Post by Valrven »

My first spotted marwari
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/17387

Out of one of your (sunpath's) gorgeous marwari studs.

I do have serveral arabian and turkmene crosses with spots and such on my other account that I am bringing into the marwari breed for more colour and diversity.

Other then that I am just focusing on green stats (well not very successfully) ..this goal is kind of on the back burner until I have a few more marwaris and room.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Valrven wrote:My first spotted marwari
http://www.horseworldonline.net/farm/pasture/17387

Out of one of your (sunpath's) gorgeous marwari studs.

I do have serveral arabian and turkmene crosses with spots and such on my other account that I am bringing into the marwari breed for more colour and diversity.

Other then that I am just focusing on green stats (well not very successfully) ..this goal is kind of on the back burner until I have a few more marwaris and room.
You linked to your pasture and not the horse. Click the plus next to the "view" button and copy the link that appears in the new window :)

And also, thanks for calling one of my lads gorgeous ;) If you get any colts with good breeding reports I would love to breed some of my mares to them. It's always more fun to use stallions out of some other breeders stock!
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

And also, I have sold so many foals now that progeny from the horses I have sold are popping up everywhere haha.
Valrven
Visit My Farm

Post by Valrven »

Sunpath wrote:And also, I have sold so many foals now that progeny from the horses I have sold are popping up everywhere haha.
Sorry about that ;)
Heres her
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/287917

And my only purebred marwari stallions are these two and they aren't exceptional. They have room for improvement, but if you want to use them you can, just ask as I don't have many stud spots open.
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/287449
http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/287918
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Valrven wrote:
Sunpath wrote:And also, I have sold so many foals now that progeny from the horses I have sold are popping up everywhere haha.
Sorry about that ;)
Nothing to be sorry for ;D But I am looking forward to seeing the breed grow and find lots of other breeders marwari around!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On a completely different note, this filly was born yesterday. I love the spots on her face!

S.A. Indira
Valrven
Visit My Farm

Post by Valrven »

Sunpath wrote:
Valrven wrote:
She's beautiful! Love the spots! Her breeding report comments are wonderful as well, my horses seem to be lacking in strength, movement, tempo and balance mainly.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Valrven wrote:
She's beautiful! Love the spots! Her breeding report comments are wonderful as well, my horses seem to be lacking in strength, movement, tempo and balance mainly.
I have a nice purebred colt for sale with "average strength" and at least "average" on all the other points as well.
Sunpath
Visit My Farm

Post by Sunpath »

Hello Marwari fans!

Please, do update this thread about how your breeding programme is turning out! I am always on the hunt for marwari that are not related to my own - I need new blood into my stock. So if you have anything you can imagine selling, please do post here ^^

As for now, this girl was born today:
S.A. Unique on Spice

She has the rare colour of gray on a spotted bay base! It will be really fun to see how she turns out as she ages!
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:53 am

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:53 am