The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Araboulanais horse

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
kicara90
Visit My Farm

Araboulanais horse

Post by kicara90 »

recently I just bred the first Araboulonnais horse and I would like to see if anyone would like to continue breeding this breed with me.
Once I have established my herd I plan on focusing on making the breeds build slightly lighter.

Araboulonnais = Arabian x Boulonnais
I am also trying to breed feathered Arabians (with only one successful attempt)
please could you let me know on your thoughts about breeding Araboulonnais horses
Valence
Visit My Farm

Re: Araboulanais horse

Post by Valence »

I'm just focusing on Arabians right now, but you are welcome to use any of my horses, either on here or my main account, Electron. :)

I've been trying to breed taller/stronger/slightly more bulky Arabs, so depending on your goals I may or may not have some stock that would help.
kicara90
Visit My Farm

Post by kicara90 »

Valence wrote:I'm just focusing on Arabians right now, but you are welcome to use any of my horses, either on here or my main account, Electron. :)

I've been trying to breed taller/stronger/slightly more bulky Arabs, so depending on your goals I may or may not have some stock that would help.
thank you, at the moment I am looking for arab purebreds with a small amount of feathers or more feathers if you have them, I can pay a fairly decent amount for either stud or sales fees. thanks
kicara90
Visit My Farm

Post by kicara90 »

kicara90 wrote:
Valence wrote:I'm just focusing on Arabians right now, but you are welcome to use any of my horses, either on here or my main account, Electron. :)

thank you, at the moment I am looking for arab purebreds with a small amount of feathers or more feathers if you have them, I can pay a fairly decent amount for either stud or sales fees. thanks
also if you would like to use any of my stallions I can put them up for stud for you, they are a Light build instead of the more common very light build if that will help with your breeding program. I have 2 arab stallions 1 is a black stallion of light build, the other has a colour pattern that I am unsure of, all I know is that his pattern comes from the latest update when spots were added. his name is Polite Eagle
hope this helps
Valence
Visit My Farm

Post by Valence »

I don't have any with feathers at the moment, unfortunately. I'm also in the process of breeding strength into my Arabians, so I don't have a ton of purebreds. Next time I take stock, I'll post my better studs on here, although you are always welcome to peruse through my stables.
kicara90
Visit My Farm

Post by kicara90 »

thank you, I will be sure to keep looking then
vallers
Visit My Farm

Post by vallers »

kicara90 wrote:recently I just bred the first Araboulonnais horse and I would like to see if anyone would like to continue breeding this breed with me.
Once I have established my herd I plan on focusing on making the breeds build slightly lighter.

please could you let me know on your thoughts about breeding Araboulonnais horses
I am breeding these too.
sayvegirl
Visit My Farm

Post by sayvegirl »

kicara90 wrote:recently I just bred the first Araboulonnais horse and I would like to see if anyone would like to continue breeding this breed with me.

i just got my first 3 two girls and 1 boy
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:54 am

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:54 am