The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Irish Sport Horse

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
eldhroka
Visit My Farm

Irish Sport Horse

Post by eldhroka »

Didn't find any post for this breed. Who else is breeding for them? I have a very long way to go there but I'm working on it. Haven't even got the Spanish Jennet yet though.

Breeds needed to create it in this game:

TB x Irish Draught

Irish Draught: Belgian x TB x Andalusian x Connie (Connemara)

Andalusian (Andy): Sorraia x Carthusian x Sorraia x WAB

Sorraia: Tarpan x Mongolian x Tarpan x WAB

Carthusian: WAB x Sorraia

WAB: Arab x NAB x NAB x Forest Horse

Connie: Spanish J x TB x Arab x Welsh Cob

Spanish J: Arab x Sorraia x NAB

Welsh Cob: Welsh Mt x Hackney x Norfolk Trotter x Spanish B

Welsh Mt: TB x Hackney x Exmoor x Arab

Hackney: Arab x Norfolk Trotter x Norfolk Trotter x TB

Norfolk Trotter: TB x Cleveland Bay x Cleveland Bay

Spanish B: Spanish J x WAB x Andy x WAB

Cleveland Bay: TB x Arab x NAB
careless
Visit My Farm

Re: Irish Sport Horse

Post by careless »

are you still working on Irish sport horses? I would like to help out if you are.
Dreamer98
Visit My Farm

Post by Dreamer98 »

Hey I am breeding Connemaras and I would love to try breed some Irish Soprt Horses as well :D I'm happy to contribute some of my mares and stallions once I get my Connies going strong. Let me know if you'd like to give it a try
careless
Visit My Farm

Post by careless »

This thread has been dead for a while, I am not properly breeding anything yet as I don't have the amount of pastures I want but once I have enough pastures I will ask Larissa if I can make a new thread
IrishIsleStud
Visit My Farm

Post by IrishIsleStud »

Im hoping to concentrate on Irish Sport Horses and Irish Draughts if anyone wants to partner up to make these happen.
Dreamer98
Visit My Farm

Post by Dreamer98 »

I'd love to try breeding some Irish Draughts, I'm finally staring to get the hang of cross breeding so I'm ready to get my Connemaras together.
Rodeo_Ace
Visit My Farm

Post by Rodeo_Ace »

I'm not sure if anyone is still working on this project but I thought I would post something anyway. I've started breeding them from scratch, the Irish Sport Horse that is. I bought a stallion a while back and he is something else, the whole package. So I thought I would start up the program! Anyone still working on it?
|A∀| Atherton Hills
Competition Deliboz | Colored Deliboz | Atheriton Grades | Belgian Warmbloods | Welsh Cobs | Competition Arabians
whovian8860
Visit My Farm

Post by whovian8860 »

IrishIsleStud wrote:Im hoping to concentrate on Irish Sport Horses and Irish Draughts if anyone wants to partner up to make these happen.
I would love to work on this too! Anyone have an Irish Draught?
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:28 pm

It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:28 pm