The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Community Forum

The new layout is in beta testing and we're inviting you to help us try it out! Click here to read the announcement post for details.

Trait du Nord

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Nusbaum acres
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Re: Trait du Nord

Post by Nusbaum acres »

http://www.horseworldonline.net/horse/profile/264769

I just noticed that he is not full Nord. Do you have any Heavy Breeds for sale? The Auxois Filly is up for sale under your name. Let me know if you had something you would like to sell/let me breed to, and if there is something I have you would like to buy or breed to.
Nusbaum acres
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Nusbaum acres »

Weaving wrote:
Nusbaum acres wrote:Yeah, that's fine. I'll put one up for you. You have two trait du nord stallions that I would like to breed to. I need some different bloodlines in my heard.
Hiya! If you link me the stallions like you'd like put up then I'll see what I can do. Also did you ever get around to putting up that Auxois filly for sale?

I just noticed that he is not full Nord. Do you have any Heavy Breeds for sale? The Auxois Filly is up for sale under your name. Let me know if you had something you would like to sell/let me breed to, and if there is something I have you would like to buy or breed to.
Knitting
Premium
Premium
Visit My Farm

Post by Knitting »

Nusbaum acres wrote:
Weaving wrote:
Hiya! If you link me the stallions like you'd like put up then I'll see what I can do. Also did you ever get around to putting up that Auxois filly for sale?

I've had a look through the rest of my Trait du Nord's and they all seem to have a lot of my best Belgian blood in them, which I don't really want to let out, sorry! It's the only line I've really managed to succeed with on here. I'm working on breeding the first Merens Pony at the moment so the heavies are having a break, but when I start up breeding I'll be sure to let you know if I've anything that could be of use to you :)
Become a Patron!
Last visit was: Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:19 pm

It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:19 pm