Community Forum

Orlov Trotter

Until registries are in place the Breeding Communities forum will be for players to work together towards creating or improving their favourite breeds.
Forum rules
Each breed may have only one topic. The first post in the topic is to be informative. It should help explain the breed, and breeding goals; advice on how to select mares and stallions; and links to ideal Stallions available for breeding.
Keeping a directory of breeders working on the same goal is also helpful.
All new threads must be approved.
Rinsa213
Visit My Farm

Re: Orlov Trotter

Post by Rinsa213 »

No, I'm not particularly interested in the gray suit, just the stallion I liked, and I will go to any stallion of your choice, and of course over pay for a stud from 10000 to 20000 as all the same breed difficult displayed, I've tried to breed for 1 year, but has advanced only 20 %.
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

Rinsa213 wrote:... and I will go to any stallion of your choice...
We can try different stallions, but for the sake of producing purebred horses, Генерaл might be a good choice -- he's up right now .. со скидкой :D
Rinsa213
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinsa213 »

Well, I'm thinking blood transfusion Andalusian and American Trotter.
Rinsa213
Visit My Farm

Post by Rinsa213 »

By the way how do you train horses, and how long is the training of one horse.
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

Ya, crossbreeding is crucial to getting the build you want, and luckily, there are many Andalusians available.

Re: training horses -- I think this will answer your questions, if you haven't already checked it out; ~DWM~ Horse Training Guide.
clgilbe
Visit My Farm

Post by clgilbe »

I do not know if you guys are active or not, but I need a Orlov mare. I need to breed one for the Russian Heavy Draft. If anyone can either a) Breed to my stud. or b) sell me a mare, old or not. Just need one foal. I can even sell the mare back after one foal. Please let me know. I am in desperate need.
Qim
Visit My Farm

Post by Qim »

clgilbe wrote:I do not know if you guys are active or not, but I need a Orlov mare. I need to breed one for the Russian Heavy Draft. If anyone can either a) Breed to my stud. or b) sell me a mare, old or not. Just need one foal. I can even sell the mare back after one foal. Please let me know. I am in desperate need.
Hey, sounds good, I can help you out. I got the only Russian Heavy Draft ingame so far, and you're gonna have to breed a heavy Orlov for your project, preferably smaller in size, too, since the RHD goes between 14.0-15.2hh. You can study my RHD's pedigree to see what I did. If you have a cross mare, say Belgian x Shetland for example, or a grade horse mare, you could breed her with any of the Orlovs at stud, and get a half Orlov foal that you may later breed with an Ardennais. Let me know if you have any further questions.
clgilbe
Visit My Farm

Post by clgilbe »

So I would need a short Belgian basically to make this project work?
SAKURA213
Visit My Farm

Post by SAKURA213 »

Hello Qim! Do you have for sale mares, the Mare will suit any age, I well pay you for the horse.
Farant
Visit My Farm

Post by Farant »

SAKURA213 wrote:Hello Qim! Do you have for sale mares, the Mare will suit any age, I well pay you for the horse.
Привет! Я видела твой ник в русской группе ВК.)
Become a Patron!